Accessing the upper part of the cave near Crow's Perch (burned ruins)?

+
I finished the Shrieker contract, by chasing the cockatrice out of the cave. After exploring it, the marker for the cave wasn't grayed out, so I assume something is still left there to explore. I tried finding the other entrance / exit (which the cockatrice used to escape), and the closest I got from outside using various jumps is inside the ruined tower, which just has a shallow smoking hole in the ground, and no entrance anywhere in the basement or cave.

Is there some other way to get to that ledge and is there anything of interest in there? Witcher vision shows some Igni affectable object there.

It's just an Entrance type cave, not a monster den or anything like that, so the marker will never be grayed out.

There isn't a way to get to that ledge as far as I know -- its only purpose seems to be to be a bomb target.
I've tried reaching the ledge, from below and above.

A.P.P.

Forum veteran
Bump !!! : ))

Is there some other way to get to that ledge and is there anything of interest in there? Witcher vision shows some Igni affectable object there.

Sooo... has anyone come to learn the answer to that? :O

Though I've never attempted to get up there myself, pure LOGIC does point out to the fact that the place should be accessible...
...because, you know, that's where the Shrieker exited from when you first met it? Therefore there must be another entrance / exit.

Not to mention:
Even after you've killed the Cockatrice, completed the contract, and successfully ended the quest,
the area continues to emit an aura (and a RED one at that too! :D ) if you use your Witcher Senses! (like you yourself mentioned... :) )

Top Bottom