Accidental kills with monowire are annoying.

+
The entire reason to use monowire is for finishers to restore Ram. That's it. I hate having kills where I accidentally kill my opponent. Let me just lock my opponent up in an immobilizing finisher when they hit 0 instead of making me click a finisher when it pops up. or make the finisher pop up more visible please? But seriously would prefer the first style.

yabab

Forum regular
The entire reason to use monowire is for finishers to restore Ram. That's it. I hate having kills where I accidentally kill my opponent. Let me just lock my opponent up in an immobilizing finisher when they hit 0 instead of making me click a finisher when it pops up. or make the finisher pop up more visible please? But seriously would prefer the first style.
If RAM recovery is the main thing for you, why not get Siphon? You'll end up recovering more RAM in the long run and doesn't involve slicing the person to pieces.

Yeah i wouldnt depict Monowire as being solely used for Ram Recoup. You can do insane damage with them with the right Cyberdeck and equipment. But accidental kills are a thing when swinging around. The strong attack is not so splashy and more aimed (plus you can upload a quickhack with it). Maybe thats an alternative when there are innocent people around.

If you find accidentally killing people with the monowire annoying, try being the poor gonk on the other end of the monowire. :facepalm:

But seriously... I haven't monowired yet, but I am finding that I have trouble noticing the finisher prompt in general (using blades)

Top Bottom