Achievements problems on Gog

+
Hello, I finished new expansion 4 times – got all ending but don’t know why I did not acquire achievement’s - "All the President's Men" and "Arachnophobia".

I was always online and my gog application was online but still game thinks even I completed all story I did not get this two.

Another problem with achievements is that those in the expansion are shown twice, and some of them are shown as both complete and incomplete - listed 3 times
For example "The APB is Not Enough".

It's very disappointing when you don't get achievements for what you've actually done in the game.

Gog version 2.0.71.2 - PC

Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-28 170748.png
Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-28 170815.png

Post automatically merged:

I decided to test the game on the new save and I received both achievement’s - but gog clearly has a problem when adding the correct secret achievement’s . Despite receiving them, the game still thinks that they are not unlocked, even though the percentage of earned achievement’s is correct.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-28 194649.png
Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-28 194757.png

Last edited:
For testing, I installed the GOG application on my laptop. It turns out that there are no problems with achievement’s . So I uninstalled my version and deleted all the remnants from \AppData\Local\gog.com - I did a fresh installation and everything went back to normal. It turns out that the problem was on my side.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-29 182056.png

Top Bottom