All Issues So Far...This MUST get better!

+
So I've been playing Cyberpunk for quite a while now, and CDPR definitley gave us a great setting, good graphics ( at least on PC) and an interesting story.
There were (and still are) enough bugs in the game that must be fixed of course. However, the REAL problem is not just the technichal side of the coin, but
the pretty stingy content, that a player will experience in this otherwise amazing open world.
Aside from the main story, the side quests seemed extremley monotonous.
No flying cars, boats or other innovative vehicles that can be randomley used in the game.
No frequent weather changes ( I only had the scripted ones during missions) like the promised acidic rain or fog, that would make the world more alive and dynamic.
No customization options for vehicles or armor.
Even after all those updates nothing has been really changed so far considering the gameplay and content, expect for technichal stuff, that even shouldn't be there in the first place.
The game is full of potential. Yes. BUT it really lacks even the most standard stuff that makes you want to play it in the long run aside from the story itself.
So I really hope, that this will change soon. What do you guys think on that?

I am probaly not the one to reply but ....
After 454 hours playing on Very Hard difficulty ....
Yes .... there ARE things that need fixing.
But they are mostly in the engine .... bodies fall through scenery and a side quest fails, or combat won't stop no matter what and a quest won't complete, or whole groups of enemies suddenly disappear and the side-quest diappears also. But all that is fixed by reloading from save (I have 1600 saves so far).
The engine is doing a huge amount. They are tasked with fixing graphics for last generation consoles atm. I really don't think they can fix other issues in a reasonable time.
It's not an incredibly tight engine like Doom Eternal, but then it does so much more.
Just save a LOT - the game deserves your enjoyment for the things that do work.

And yeah, for me it rains quite often and riding in the rain is Wonderful, and there is acid fog, and I love it when the trees bow down to me (at 180 on my Nazare).

I'm a completionist. I do every side quest and NCPD job BEFORE I meet Takamura. I'm really not that interested in the main story line. It takes almost 150 hours to do everything, buy every vehicle, own 50 legendary weapons and have armor approaching 5000 (my highest armor was ~6400). And I found that a quite entertaining 150 hours, quite varied (more so than Fallout 4 for example), sometimes quite a challenge.

But my main gripe is that it's TOO EASY! The last quarter of the side-quests and NCPD are just simplicity. For example I might breach protocol and contagion a whole group and everyone just dies.
After level 30 it's hard to find a challenge. I handicap myself - only use fists, no hacks, or no guns, or stealth only, preferably for the most inappropriate missions.
I played a LOT of Fallout 4 on Survival (before they removed saves).
I just wish CDProjectRed would add a higher difficulty, preferably with more enemies, not bigger bullet sponges.
Maybe they could call it Survival, but please let us save.

Overall. IT'S A GREAT GAME !!!!

A HUGE ACHIEVEMENT, just as it stands.

CDProjectRed should be PROUD !!!!

Yes, game is great, but its not balanced. Way to easy once you get to certain levels. I started playing on Hard on my first playthough ( which im still playing) and i only use knifes, and the game is way to easy. Fun to play, but easy and gets boring fast.

Top Bottom