AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Please remember that this topic is only for questions. You can discuss his answers here.

Please do not post your questions multiple times.

Please try to ask one question at a time.

Please remember about forum rules, you can find them here.

Have fun!

===================

Our moderator Riven-Twain compiled Paweł's question into a single post. You can find it here.

Last edited:
Why are console players treated as 2nd class?

The servers are horrible for us now and the view that is protrayed to us is that it will be like that for a long time. We get that view because when the servers were bad for us for a month between the armor nerf and saovine patch, nothing was done then for us, just like now.

And to complete the original premise, an in-game tracker should be added for console players because many PC players are taking advantage (along with getting gifted wins from the multitude of disconnects forced upon us) of similar type trackers when they play us.

I love Gwent but I dont have access to a PC or console all the time. Can you please release a Mobile Android or iOS version of the game

Thanks for the AMA Burza, I only have a couple of burning questions (they burn in me at least)
  1. Will you fix the mulligan bug? for reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...lligan_bug_is/
  2. ETA on new expansion?
  3. ETA on Thronebreaker?
  4. Can we expect improvements on the UI?
  5. Where is Rethaz?
  6. Will we have new events (other than faction challenges and single player mini adventures) in the future?
  7. Will we see more board skins, like for example class specific ones?
  8. Is there a legendary pity timer in the kegs or is it a free-for-all?
  9. Speaking of pity timers, have you guys ever thought of implementing pity timers for the coin system. Every now and then I get a 12+ game blue streak and it really demoralises me.
  10. Can you give us an idea of what the new faction will look like
  11. When is the next batch of cards coming? (even if it’s just 10 like the ones of arena)

I know this may not be the most urgent issue right now, but are we expecting an iOS or Mac version at all within this year or sometime in the future? Thanks Burza!

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
ruuuis;n10664781 said:
When the coinflip will be repaired?

We are testing a solution for the coinflip – adding an attribute for all faction leader cards that would determine who wins the coinflip (think about a Initiative stat – we could balance this stat like the rest of the cards). This is still very work in progress tho.

Hi Pawel! Thank you for taking the time for this AMA!

I have a question: How far is the development with Thronebreaker? Can we expect it this year?

Will we be able to complete rounds from dailies in Arena? Same goes for "win XYZ with a faction", why won't it choose by the leader?

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Yennefer or that *other* girl?

Gentle, charming, handsome and nice Gaunter or that other guy that literally wanted an oversized frog to kill you? (not biased btw)

What were your choices?

Cardzilla;n10664801 said:
Why are console players treated as 2nd class?

The servers are horrible for us now and the view that is protrayed to us is that it will be like that for a long time. We get that view because when the servers were bad for us for a month between the armor nerf and saovine patch, nothing was done then for us, just like now.

And to complete the original premise, an in-game tracker should be added for console players because many PC players are taking advantage (along with getting gifted wins from the multitude of disconnects forced upon us) of similar type trackers when they play us.

Hi! We are aware of the issues on consoles happening at the moment, we're sorry about this I can assure you that a fix is coming. We develop the game on all platforms and try to cater to all players. When it come to trackers these are third party apps that we don't officially support.

Are there any campaign-like events in the future instead of this series of 3 duels? Of course, a lot shorter.

1) why SPORES card is still in game???? worst card design everrr (even worse than :hmm: and :boredom:!)!!! and it clogs whispering hillock's cardpool! very often! (this is veiled hint to delete it from gaaaaame)

2) can you invite SWIM for balance consultant work???? SWIIIIIIIIIM

3) my friend played 200 hours and he have only1/6 of all golds and half of other cards. Such pattern is approximately for most of players i thinkkkk. The more cards you add, the worse for beginners, and the system of scraps is the same as a year ago, when the cards were much smaller in amount. I have 900+ hours and have all cards + i need 4 more golds. Maybe this is too much time. Any chance it will be changeddd to collect faster?? (heartstone is not excuse!)
4) why did mulligan bug return?

Last edited:
gamerjaykay;n10664811 said:
I love Gwent but I dont have access to a PC or console all the time. Can you please release a Mobile Android or iOS version of the game

Right now we are focusing on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. But it would be cool to have GWENT on mobile devices!

Last edited:
1. Are you guys working on any major gameplay changes (something about rows for example)?

2. At the moment there a quite a few cards, which don't see any play. There are also quite a few archetypes, which look unfinished somehow. Are you planning to rework some of the current cards to support those archetypes? Any chances the create leaders will be reworked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom