AMD FSR 3 on console versions

+
Hi, Cyberpunk will be one of the first games to support FSR3. Will this feature also be available on consoles? Specifically on PS5? As for the promo from AMD, it can work everywhere, even on consoles. I want to play a new game on PS5, so is it worth waiting for the best possible experience? When will FSR3 be available? Still haven't found any official statement from CDPR.

Hi, Cyberpunk will be one of the first games to support FSR3. Will this feature also be available on consoles? Specifically on PS5? As for the promo from AMD, it can work everywhere, even on consoles. I want to play a new game on PS5, so is it worth waiting for the best possible experience? When will FSR3 be available? Still haven't found any official statement from CDPR.
its nvidia tech sponsored game so maybe... but honestly FSR3.0 winn not bring more performnace on consoles, maybe better screen, sharp effects, nothing more.

its nvidia tech sponsored game so maybe... but honestly FSR3.0 winn not bring more performnace on consoles, maybe better screen, sharp effects, nothing more.
Sure i know. Fps are given at 60 and 30. some VRR mode will probably not add from CDPR. I would rather have better FPS stability in 60 fps mode. I feel like it drops sometimes. And if it scales in a better resolution with FSR3 as a result, it will only be good. :) Otherwise, cyberpunk was perhaps the first game on consoles with FSR 2.1 update, so nvdia has no influence on this.

I think you are underestimating the PS5 and FSR3. We know FSR3 can replace any iteration of FSR. It's just going to boil down to Sony allowing it and devs implementing it. Probably wouldn't bother with last gen but it makes total sense on PS5/Series X/S. Reason I say underestimating is I have personally watched a RX580, the lowest end GPU that works with FSR3 frame generation, literally double the FPS in Forspoken.

Top Bottom