Overclock while on a camera feed

+
Hello CDPR,
I was wondering if you could make it possible to activate Overclock while you are on a cctv camera. Apparently it is possible to do on PC, but impossible on PS5 (and I would assume XBox). From what I learned online, PC players can use Overclock while operating a camera by first activating their scan and then pressing their Overclock key. Sadly, that method is not possible on console due to the buttons mapping (holding L1 to use the scan and pressing L1 + R1 to activate overclock). It is kind of a huge disappointment to see such gameplay feature available to PC players but not for consoles players.
Cordially,

Idk about the PS5 version but you can only activate overclock on PC while in a camera feed in a very specific way.

First, you need to put your cursor on top of an enemy, like you are trying to hack him, and then you press the overclock hotkey without taking the cursor out of the target, if you just try to activate it normally it doesn't work.

Yeah, the Overclock's use is pretty much an oversight rather than a feature even on PC, because even CDPR's default keybinds for it are clashing against the keybind for "Secondary UI Selection" so it's messed up in more ways than just one.

An example here where pressing E (used for both Overclock and scrolling down in the UI) will turn on and off Overclock while scrolling;

It's something they have to improve on all platforms, so might as well send it to them as a bug report since Overclock is supposed to be used in all situations.

Top Bottom