Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

+
oh for a second i thought it was a dlc teaser, hmmm yeah no. I am happy for all you anime fans but i love the game. Hope it goes well for cdpr though since your my only hope in games.

hope it does well but I feel CDPR should get CP77 "ideal" before this announcement.... feels like double dipping with the first IP being in it's current state....like when releasing on last gen consoles knowing it couldn't handle the game...are they stretching too thin??

hope it does well but I feel CDPR should get CP77 "ideal" before this announcement.... feels like double dipping with the first IP being in it's current state....like when releasing on last gen consoles knowing it couldn't handle the game...are they stretching too thin??
I would agree

mercenaries, or freelancers who take jobs that skirt the "edge" or live on the edge. basically Johnny rogue V Jackie etc. If you play TT almost all player chars are edgerunners, or associated with them.

thanks. I googled it before asking. All google wants to bring up is the netflix anime and some rule book about about the tabletop.
Post automatically merged:

Top Bottom