Another suggestion topic

+
Another suggestion topic

I'm sure everyone has seen enough of these but I thought I would throw in my $0.02 too.

First off, I want to say that I think the keg/reward system is very generous if you're able to get wins*. The equivalent of two kegs for winning the first two levels is far more generous than the other two games I play (Hearthstone and PVZ Heroes). However, it's very difficult to win unless you have a competitive deck without setting yourself too far back (milling starter factions) or spending a non-trivial amount of money ($50-$70). The Hearthstone and PVZ Heroes have quite a bit of up front packs/kegs/rewards, but packs are much harder to grind after the initial influx.

My suggestion would be to offer the following:
  • Offer a one-redemption only welcome pack with 7 kegs, 100 scaps, and a guaranteed legendary for $10 - $15.
    • Relatively low amount of investment, but Hearthstone implemented something very similar which caused a lot of the "F2P btw" players to purchase it because of the value.
  • 2 keg reward to complete 15 rounds with a faction (limit one per faction 8 keg max reward)
    • Doesn't do much to prevent the "auto-pass" exploiting tactic, but would prevent auto-forfeiting.
A more selfish request for myself would be to have easier ways to unlock leaders (based on level achieved), but I can understand why it's set up the way it is.

I'm having fun playing the game though and look forward to all the changes that will happen because of the closed beta.

A filthy weather monster player.

Top Bottom