Anyone having same crash problem?

+
monitor and desktop power stays on, but the screen goes pitch-black as if someone pulled of the display cable from it.
sound from the game stopped, but i could hear other sound from the computer so i think windows is still running while the game is not.

this happens more frequently when I change the DLSS option to "quality" setting.
i first thought maybe the graphics card is what's causing this, but when I ran 3dmark fire strike, it was completely fine with valid score.
so I'm guessing it's neither power supply or gpu problem.
i'm not sure if this is happening to others.
I'm using amd 5600X with nvidia RTX3080.

can anyone help? can't think of any reason that might be causing this. o_O
hopefully it's just a glitch from the game not the hardware problem.

monitor and desktop power stays on, but the screen goes pitch-black as if someone pulled of the display cable from it.
sound from the game stopped, but i could hear other sound from the computer so i think windows is still running while the game is not.

this happens more frequently when I change the DLSS option to "quality" setting.
i first thought maybe the graphics card is what's causing this, but when I ran 3dmark fire strike, it was completely fine with valid score.
so I'm guessing it's neither power supply or gpu problem.
i'm not sure if this is happening to others.
I'm using amd 5600X with nvidia RTX3080.

can anyone help? can't think of any reason that might be causing this. o_O
hopefully it's just a glitch from the game not the hardware problem.
Have the exact same, tried all the solutions and nothing works. Looking for a fix but honestly i think cdpr will have to fix this. Or what i think could be is cause of the pc overheating maybe? I searched and i got the same result online as i experience. I felt my case and on the low part it gets really hot. But i only got that type of crash cause of cyberpunk.

Last edited:
got the same problem but it only occurs in the same spots in the world, like somwhere in the wastelands or on a crossing.
even if i turn down the graphics it happens. Screen turns black and i have to restart my computer. CPU ryzen 5 3600, GPU Radeon 5500 XT 8GB.

got the same problem but it only occurs in the same spots in the world, like somwhere in the wastelands or on a crossing.
even if i turn down the graphics it happens. Screen turns black and i have to restart my computer. CPU ryzen 5 3600, GPU Radeon 5500 XT 8GB.

Does your pc get hot while playing, like pretty hot? I thought i'd ask because mine does and i'm thinking that could be part of the problem.

Does your pc get hot while playing, like pretty hot? I thought i'd ask because mine does and i'm thinking that could be part of the problem.
I dont think so, i will watch it but i dont think this is the problem, since it occurs only in special places in the world, no matter how long i played at the moment of the crash.

So i tested it today and had no crashes. My tempertur was around 65 and injection around 80/90 so its fine. I tried even to force the crash, but like always when youre trying something on purpose, it did not happen.

my pc doesnt get hot either i checked the temperature right after the game crashed but it wasn't anything close to being not normal. I'm starting to think cdpr needs to fix this.

Top Bottom