Are Judy's sleep shorts in game?

+
Im trying to find a pair of shorts just like Judy's, with the lttle cutout on the side, I want my V to have matching sleep wear but ive not been able to find in in any shops.

Ive seen other NPCs wearing them so are they in the shop lists or do I need to add them via CET?

Unless Phantom Liberty added new types of shorts, the only two types of shorts that I know of are the ones below (which come in various different colors);

My male character only wears shorts, and for some reason these are hard to find. You may be able to find these at the clothing vendor in Santo Domingo district. Fast travel to Metro Wolleson Street or Megabuilding H4, there is a small shopping mall between the two locations. The other place I have found these is at the clothing vendor at Cannery Plaza located in the Well Springs district. Hope this helps, good luck.

"ARE JUDY'S SLEEP SHORTS IN GAME?"

You mean these? Afraid not. Were cut from the game. Can try this old mod, see if it still works. They are replacers, for your info.

"ARE JUDY'S SLEEP SHORTS IN GAME?"

You mean these? Afraid not. Were cut from the game. Can try this old mod, see if it still works. They are replacers, for your info.

Yup, that worked perfectly, thanks for the link, now V can snuggle with Judy in suitable night wear

Top Bottom