Thighs are gone?

+
One of my outfits, with a pair of shorts, suddenly doesnt show thighs anymore when i look dont in 1st person, just an invisible gap between shorts and lower legs....looks fine in inventory/wardrobe screen

Not sure if this is a vanilla bug or its a mod squiffing things...so does anyone else have this?

Also, while im here, ive lost the UI elements in the bottom right corner, the button prompts....again Im not sure if this is a vanilla issue or a bug with the latest version of CET

One of my outfits, with a pair of shorts, suddenly doesnt show thighs anymore when i look dont in 1st person, just an invisible gap between shorts and lower legs....looks fine in inventory/wardrobe screen

Not sure if this is a vanilla bug or its a mod squiffing things...so does anyone else have this?

Also, while im here, ive lost the UI elements in the bottom right corner, the button prompts....again Im not sure if this is a vanilla issue or a bug with the latest version of CET
Same issue, did you perhaps find a fix or figure out which mod it is (if it was a mod)?

If you use any Body mods like Hyst mod and uninstall it, then you will lose the body. It will become invisible.

Isn’t it the same with many body parts? Looks normal at the wardrobe/inventory UI but than arms are missing ingame - 1st & 3rd person view?

don’t think it’s mod-related cause at least the arm parts are missing on consoles since ages… I think even before 2.0 but not sure…

edit: my bad you are talking bout the body itself not just the cloth-skin right? : /

Last edited:
any fix fore
If you use any Body mods like Hyst mod and uninstall it, then you will lose the body. It will become invisible.
any fix for this? I did my annual re-image of windows and reinstall, I haven't put in mods but my body is so gone. I was thinking of playing without mods for now

Top Bottom