Ashura (smart sniper) having issues locking on?

+
I have the smart weapon tree maxed out but Ashura is not preforming well. I lock on, shoot, and it misses or doesn't smart/auto-aim. Some times it works correctly and sometimes it doesn't... It seems like it only functions if I aim down sight then pull the trigger.

I basically can't Lock on, take cover, then shoot and have it home-in like we could before 2.0.

Anybody else having this problem?

I have notice that alot to. After multiple fights with it I feel like it has something to do with the focus ability that triggers when aiming it, I tend to find if i wait for the focus to end it'll tend to auto aim more like smart weapons should,
Could just be a visual and coding error where it slows time down and the lock on of the weapon but doesnt slow the visual aspect of the auto lock.

I haven't used Smart weapons much in the new game. Are you trying to snipe Tyger Claw members? You know that they have tech that minimizes vulnerability to Smart weapon fire... Also, it seems to me that all weapons just work better and more reliably the higher your level.

Yes, I'm also having the same issue with the Smart Sniper, Ashura. It works just fine when undetected and the enemies are not in an alerted state. The moment the enemy enters alerted state after seeing a dead body (without detecting the player), the smart bullets just stop homing. Haven't tried it with the 2.01 patch yet. I'm still redownloading the whole game with the latest patch hoping that it would fix the issue.

I just replayed Lightning Breaks [V and Panam take out the Kang Tao transport] and I found an Ashura rifle on the ground near the crash. Couldn't hit anything with it,,, Later I discovered it had a Pax mod installed. Very funny CDPR...

Top Bottom