Belly of the Beast game breaking bug. Cant leave basilisk

+
Would be nice to at least get some sort of acknowledgement from someone on the development team that they are aware of a bug breaking the most commonly used vanilla ending.
CDPR Tech Support does not handle bug reports here on the forums. That's what the official tickets are for. This is a community forum.

They are aware of the bugs. Believe me, they are aware of bugs that you've never even heard of -- bugs the likes of which one would scarce believe could exist! (The joys of developing massive video games in excess of 1 million lines of code.)

CDPR Tech Support does not handle bug reports here on the forums. That's what the official tickets are for. This is a community forum.

They are aware of the bugs. Believe me, they are aware of bugs that you've never even heard of -- bugs the likes of which one would scarce believe could exist! (The joys of developing massive video games in excess of 1 million lines of code.)

I never said they weren't aware. I was inferring the desire that they acknowledge said awareness, this being one of multiple bugs that prevents completion of the main game. Obviously nobody would suggest they acknowledge every bug they encounter, that would be ridiculous. But this is kind of a big deal.

Support say that i have this problem becouse i have cyberpunk installed on HDD and not SSD but when i send my save to friend who has cyberpunk on SSD he got this problem as well

It's likely just a bug in the game. I highly doubt your storage device is going to have anything to do with it. Please, just send in a Support Ticket (with a saved game, if possible).

It's likely just a bug in the game. I highly doubt your storage device is going to have anything to do with it. Please, just send in a Support Ticket (with a saved game, if possible).
I did send support ticket with save file and thier respond was that they dont have that bug and that i should do clean instal on SSD

I did send support ticket with save file and thier respond was that they dont have that bug and that i should do clean instal on SSD
What I believe that means is:

"We cannot recreate the bug on our end. It's likely a problem with your saved game or your installation. We recommend you reinstall the game, and be sure you are using an SSD."

It's possible that a very slow HDD might result in things not loading quickly enough for it to trigger a key flag in a quest script, I guess. In theory. Kinda. But from what I can see in this thread alone, it's more of a really rare situation that the quest or game engine can get into. I'd send in a follow-up ticket. When did you send the original one?

(Also, just confirming, you are not using mods, and you have never used any in the past, correct?)

What I believe that means is:

"We cannot recreate the bug on our end. It's likely a problem with your saved game or your installation. We recommend you reinstall the game, and be sure you are using an SSD."

It's possible that a very slow HDD might result in things not loading quickly enough for it to trigger a key flag in a quest script, I guess. In theory. Kinda. But from what I can see in this thread alone, it's more of a really rare situation that the quest or game engine can get into. I'd send in a follow-up ticket. When did you send the original one?

(Also, just confirming, you are not using mods, and you have never used any in the past, correct?)
No i didnt use any mods its my first time playing cyberpunk and today i installed game on SSD and problem is still happening i did some follow up tickets and im still in contact with support and i send support video of problem so they can see what's going on

Send them a email with screenshots and the save file a few hours later my first post here, still no reply or acknowledgement that there is a and you can not continue playing the game , have not played cyberpunk since and I shall wait for a update that fixes it ... any day now...

and the idea of the bug happening cause the game is installed on a HDD (mine is not , using SSD of course) is laughable

Top Bottom