BFC 9000 trigger?...

+
Almost sounds like he is talking about the Iconic weapon "SIR JOHN PHALUSSTIFF". Yes, you read that right. And can be obtained after a one night affair and romp in the hay with Judy. After V wakes up, it will be on the bed. BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME COUNTRIES, MOSTLY THE FAR FAR EAST, IT WILL BE REPLACED WITH A BATON OR OTHER SIMILAR LEVELD WEAPON. I think I get it now. Big Friekin' Cock 9000 which was probably changed to SIR. JOHN PHALUSSTIFF. Damn It almost sounds like something out of a Japanese Anime XXX for Adults or something.

Almost sounds like he is talking about the Iconic weapon "SIR JOHN PHALUSSTIFF". Yes, you read that right. And can be obtained after a one night affair and romp in the hay with Judy. After V wakes up, it will be on the bed. (...) I think I get it now. Big Friekin' Cock 9000 which was probably changed to SIR. JOHN PHALUSSTIFF.
...nope... we are not talking about sir john (which is also not linked to Judy but to Meredith Stout) - BFC9K (reference to Dooms BFG9K) is another iconic weapon patched into the game with 2.1....

Last edited:
@Netrunner2go - Same here, I'm on PS5 and it isn't there for me, wasn't at any point in my playthrough. I'm a level 60 now, go there randomly along my playthrough up to this point and it never spawns, my buddy has it, even more frustrating, haha. I did get the one from Meridith after she pegged me tho, lol.

played on previous save (before 2.11) and the first time i went the AV wasn't there so i loaded up my save (post 2.11) and went to fast travel above AV and followed road around to parking lot on hill side then jumped over to location. Guy was there waiting along with AV

Could not see them from above however when i was driving there

played on previous save (before 2.11) and the first time i went the AV wasn't there so i loaded up my save (post 2.11) and went to fast travel above AV and followed road around to parking lot on hill side then jumped over to location. Guy was there waiting along with AV

Could not see them from above however when i was driving there
okay thanks for the info - so it seems it respawns... fingers crossed :)

Im also curious how they „fixed“ it… the patchnotes are kinda vague by saying „obtainable for those who missed it“ ehm… and how exactly? x‘D

haven’t even downloaded 2.11 or played yet since December but wouldn’t be surprised if this is another hoax fix like the lvl60 Netrunner skill which was claimed fixed 2 times and still doesn’t work…

Last edited:
Im also curious how they „fixed“ it… the patchnotes are kinda vague by saying „obtainable for those who missed it“ ehm… and how exactly? x‘D

haven’t even downloaded 2.11 or played yet since December but wouldn’t be surprised if this is another hoax fix like the lvl60 Netrunner skill which was claimed fixed 2 times and still doesn’t work…

go to the place, where originally the AV and the guy should be. In 2.1 the ride with Takemura triggered the event, so I didn't found anyone there after I returned. In 2.11 the guy is there again and with him the iconic "weapon".....

go to the place, where originally the AV and the guy should be. In 2.1 the ride with Takemura triggered the event, so I didn't found anyone there after I returned. In 2.11 the guy is there again and with him the iconic "weapon".....
hmm maybe a reason to finally download 2.11 just for the lulz than :)

I went there, the area is marked “hostile”, but there is nobody. It would of course appear on the new save files, but I was hoping that it would also work retroactively.

Top Bottom