Blurry textures after patch 1.5

+
Even the hidden appdata in local?
yes, i deleted them too :(

UPD: hmm, I'm confused now. yet low textures are associated with lower lod distance, perhaps. I found old threads where after updates had exactly the same problems... and it seems they continue to do so. I noticed just now and it hurts to look at. I play on high settings.

Last edited:
There is a bug in the cp2077_master_env_v008_m8 weather file that is causing stuff to be over bright. Maybe this is causing it as the screenshots you have provided shows much more sun reflection in the blurry textures shot. They reworked the weather system for 1.5, i do not know why as it was fine in v1.3, some things are best left well alone cdpr.

Hello everyone. Same situation for me: in my opinion the fact is due to anti-aliasing. Before the patch with the same settings there was not the same effect as it does now. Maybe something has changed in the way anti-aliasing is applied.

Hello everyone. Same situation for me: in my opinion the fact is due to anti-aliasing. Before the patch with the same settings there was not the same effect as it does now. Maybe something has changed in the way anti-aliasing is applied.
I think there are various different problems causing the game to look "similarly" bad.

One is caused by mods altering the files of the game that persist after reinstalling the game because the files are kept. That can be solved by deinstalling and manually deleting all files that are left.

Another problem is caused by the LOD textures that look really bad after the update and are loaded on distances that don't make any sense.

The other is concerning the weather system and the lighting that is really broken for some people. Maybe it can help looking at the file @AK47OG1 mentioned.

Another bug is concerning the AA after the patch. I also noticed massive aliasing after the patch, mainly for fine meshes like leaves or hair.

Small update if it can help someone. Textures issue was resolved after disabling chromatic aberration. Truly an incredible game. After the last patch, it's even more impressive.

1645516999997.png

Hey there,

as I don't seem to find any solution on the internet. Some textures are blurry since yesterday's patch. Changing the texture quality in the settings doesn't affect the quality of those textures at all. The whole scene looks so horrble now cause everything is so unsharp. I guess it's because of the new VRS because I also got a massive FPS increase since the patch (which is nice), but I rather would like to have good visuals again.

This is with low res textures:

View attachment 11282158

This is with high res textures:

View attachment 11282161

You see that the texture of the character's pants got massively better in the bottom pic, but the ground stays the same. This bug affects all environment textures like roads, houses, pavement, fences etc.
It really looks bad.

Here is another screenshot with all graphics settings set to high:

View attachment 11282170

How to solve that?

haha I have this error, my character completely BLURRY? is a new character, after the update they always appear like this, even in character creation.

Does anyone find some kind of fix for this because i tried every trick from the comments but nothing helps. I mean textures are so bad when it was daylight in game everything looks so bad and mushy i feel like am playin in 1024x768 resolution.... Is there any devs or gm here to help us out with some kind of temporary solution at least....

Hi, folks!

Although most here seem to be PC users, i also noticed a downgrade in the quality of the textures of the billboards in the next gen updgrade (PS5). On the ps4 pro version in backwards compatibility, they looked sharper. The Dellamain billboard, for example, has a very low resolution. SSR at times very grainy too. Otherwise, the game on PS5 is fine compared to what it used to be. But these billboards need to be fixed.

Top Bottom