[BUG 2.0] Some objects have ghosting in motion with Ray Reconstruction enabled.

+
Here is an example, when I hit road boundary post, it staggers with a ghosting effect. It still glitching with DLSS 2 and DLSS 3 but with Ray Reconstruction it become different kind of glitching. Cyberpunk 2077 tests - YouTube

Edit:
Same thing happens to car wheels when you rotate them. Looks like in overall the issue just exists in the game even on low graphic preset, but it scales differently on different profiles, especially with higher graphics it looks worse.

Last edited:
I can confirm that I have the same issue with Path Tracing option. It' s very distracting and ugly.

Windows 10, Driver 537.42, RTX 4070ti, Ryzen 5700X

Last edited:
On PS5, there is ghosting as well. Noticed this immediately when I started driving at higher speeds in 3rd person.

Hello, I have the same problem too. Everything was fine before the patch. With patch 2.0 I now also have ghosting and streaking as soon as path tracing is activated again. no matter whether I have activated 3.5 or not. Drivers are up to date.

On the video I play on 4k resolution with DSR. The key thing is that path tracing is enabled, it has the ghosting by itself, but when you additionally enable ray reconstruction the ghosting become a lot easier to notice.

Hi me too have problem with ghosting on ps5 if i ride in car and i hope it will be fixed soon and sorry about photo of the phone
IMG_20230925_161237.jpg

Top Bottom