Bug: All skill progression perks appear to be broken in 2.01

+
putting my playthrough on pause until this, among other things are fixed. I want my character to be at his fullest potential

Cannot tell if all of them are broken but the level 60 netrunner perk of being able to hack through walls when overdrive is active does not work at all.

Seriously is this game cursed. Every update fixes things that didn't even matter really and just adds new bugs. Like all my weapons were tier 5+ and after 2.01 they were all random tiers even in my stash. I found a fix but I could only get them to tier 5 not tier 5+. But this skill thing sucks cause there is no fix and I worked so hard to get the 30% crouch speed. Stop nerfing speed and trying to fix fun exploits and just fix the bugs that make the game not fun. Why don't you want us to have fun CDPR

Seriously is this game cursed. Every update fixes things that didn't even matter really and just adds new bugs. Like all my weapons were tier 5+ and after 2.01 they were all random tiers even in my stash. I found a fix but I could only get them to tier 5 not tier 5+. But this skill thing sucks cause there is no fix and I worked so hard to get the 30% crouch speed. Stop nerfing speed and trying to fix fun exploits and just fix the bugs that make the game not fun. Why don't you want us to have fun CDPR
Fixing bugs is like playing whack a mole, you hit one and another one pops up. there is too many variables in the game to get it perfect each time.
In most cases they need player feedback and analytics because there are too many variables.
That is unless you want a patch to only come out once every 3 years after their entire QA team has played whack a mole with the bugs and (think) they have got them all.

I've tested and can confirm that the passive skills thing seems to be fixed. At least the ones that i have unlocked in headhunter and shinobi. (no sway while crouching, etc)

If someone wants to test, this is the list of identified passives not working fixed by modders before the 2.02. I'll do further tests today, but overall seems to be fixed now.

1698418231714.png

Top Bottom