[BUG] Fixer calls are out of sequence / unable to complete GIGs

+
Fixer calls that initiate and close Gigs are appearing out sequence somehow, for example, I pull up outside where the quest for Bring Me The Head Of Gustavo Orta starts and Padre calls to congratulate me on killing Tucker Albach in the Gig An Eye For An Eye. Problem is the ones that have a bonus reward that you need to pick up manually at a Drop Point are not clearing from my journal, and I am unable to select them manually in my journal (which normally gives you a waypoint/marker to the Drop Point).

This was preceded by similar weirdness with Regina Jones' Gig Welcome To America, Comrade where after handing over the shard, the Gig would not complete after the Chinese agents drove away. This fixed itself several hours later when I did Kerry's Boat Drinks mission, both Regina and Padre called to close a set of completed Gigs successfully.

At this point I've tried as much as I can from backing up/removing save games, clearing PS4 cache, trying to force a resolution by completing all available Gigs - no joy.

This can't be fixed now.

How to 100% the game.

1. Save before going to new mission area.
2. Save before mission area.
3. Do not scan anything.
4. Do not enter mission areas from wrong place
3. Do mission.
4. Wait for all updates, stand still do nothing.
5. If all ok, check log and all, SAVE
6. Repeat above steps and eventually you will make all.

General tip:
Set like an alarm or something and restart game every 60 minutes.
Restart after any long story missions like heist, Panam and so on.

Do not fight random npc near a mission area if you activated mission.

Top Bottom