[BUG] Hi Ho Silver Lining - Mr Hands stuck.

+
During the Hi Ho Silver Lining you need to meet Mr. Hands at where he usually is.

As getting to his booth, he just stands there. No interaction, no dialogue nothing.
Mr. Hands is fully stuck.
Because it is his last mission, you can not call him, you can not do anything.

Note I completed all of this Gigs, so there is no way to start another Gig with him.

Game version 2.02
Loading last save or picking some other conversation option on phone, what starts this mission has 0 changes.
There is no known fix, seems Hands just does not trigger conversation as V gets proximity of him.

Exact same problem here, he just stands at his couch looking straight ahead and ignoring V. I also tried reopening multiple saves, finishing his previous gig in different ways and trying different responses to his text or even ignoring it. Nothing changes this bug.

Hey, I just got this bug and I left the club, Mr Hands calls and gives the same dialog as when you 1st get to Dogtown. I went back up and he was fixed

"[BUG] HI HO SILVER LINING - MR HANDS STUCK."

Have a comparable issue where I'm suppose to read Mr. Hands' message. Have only 2 messages of Mr. Hands which have already been read. I'll see if there's any improvement once I continue the main story.

During the Hi Ho Silver Lining you need to meet Mr. Hands at where he usually is.

As getting to his booth, he just stands there. No interaction, no dialogue nothing.

Note I completed all of this Gigs, so there is no way to start another Gig with him.

Game version 2.02
Loading last save or picking some other conversation option on phone, what starts this mission has 0 changes.
There is no known fix, seems Hands just does not trigger conversation as V gets proximity of him.
Mine isn't even showing MR HANDS in room. I tried rebooting and still not showing him in room. I also finished all of his gigs and am trying to speak to him in order to get my reward from him. I have other characters that I played in this game and they both had no problems when it came to seeing and speaking to MR HANDS. This is definitely a bug.
Screenshot 2023-11-05 053001.png

Game version 2.02
Had the same problem, can't talk to him just get stuck

Game version 2.02
He didnt even spawn for me :(

I tried contacting CDPR with a bug on this specific quest. It required me to send a .rar/.zip file of my save, but the form wouldn't allow me to attach a .rar/.zip file. Seems like kind of a catch-22?

My quest doesn't complete when leaving Heavy Hearts.

Strange, I had no issues sending a zip-File with the support form mentioned above.

I used Windows to create a .zip file.
But maybe don't add too many save games to the zip file.

Got the same bug where Mr. Hands don't start the dialog for the gig. I have tried the following: Reload, restart and load previous saves none seems to work.

This reminds me of an issue I've had in my 16-hours or so long stream of Phantom Liberty... the quest just wouldn't progress because items wouldn't spawn/activate like they are supposed to. Restarting the game helped. You probably tried it, but leaving that suggestion here anyway.

Can confirm this bug still happen in 2.1, not sure what to do. Have tried to restart previous quests to no avail.

Game version 2.02
Same bug here. On 2.1 it‘s not fixed. Anyone tips to solve this bug or @cdprojektred #help

Seriously I need to put this game aside now, this bug including the Run this Town mission not showing up is really frustrating. I was hoping to do 100% completion but I think I wouldn't be able to now. I tried replaying Firstarter mission, choosing different choices and yet couldn't trigger Run This Town mission.

Mine isn't even showing MR HANDS in room. I tried rebooting and still not showing him in room. I also finished all of his gigs and am trying to speak to him in order to get my reward from him. I have other characters that I played in this game and they both had no problems when it came to seeing and speaking to MR HANDS. This is definitely a bug.View attachment 11372782
Yep same issue I have - everything else for hands was finished. even the base game gigs. Wanted to see me personally, I fallow the marker and same sitch you can see on this screenshot. I almost expected him to pull Katoo (pink panther reference) and jump out of a closet at me xD

I had an idea to fix the glitch. It’s a long way but it works. I restarted Phantom Liberty as I enjoyed the story anyway. I completed all Gigs Mr. Hands gives you before you help him replace Hansen (before Aguilar Job). By doing that you have another handful of times you will talk and see Hands. It worked. Was able to fully complete Hi Ho Silverlining. Yes it is a long way but if you have a save before the Aguilar mission, you should be able to do it.

Hope this helps. Once again, Quadra has another awesome car.

seems it’s just another one claimed to be fixed issue - like the stashwalls f.e which obviously aren’t fixed at all : /

Last edited:
Top Bottom