[BUG] Hi Ho Silver Lining - Mr Hands stuck.

+
I had an idea to fix the glitch. It’s a long way but it works. I restarted Phantom Liberty as I enjoyed the story anyway. I completed all Gigs Mr. Hands gives you before you help him replace Hansen (before Aguilar Job). By doing that you have another handful of times you will talk and see Hands. It worked. Was able to fully complete Hi Ho Silverlining. Yes it is a long way but if you have a save before the Aguilar mission, you should be able to do it.

Hope this helps. Once again, Quadra has another awesome car.
I did identical to what you've mentioned here but didn't work. In my playthrough I completed all Mr. Hands gigs, and then started firestarter mission. After the mission, I just got a message from him telling me to laylow for a while and that's about it. Funny thing is, I did two PL playthroughs in one of them I did get his call but I chose to do it after completing PL but then his mission just vanished. So, I reloaded to just before Firestarter mission, did everything but this time he didn't give me the mission. :shrug:

So I had this glitch, where he would just stand and not do anything, I had already done the phantom liberty main quest lines, sided with Reed just so you know but I digress. The map says all you need is 10 gigs to get this quest but actually Mr Hands has a total of 13-14 Gigs in Dogtown. So when I had done all of his gigs and went back, the quest worked as intended, this time he was sitting down.

After I've encontered that bug, reloaded and followed the advise snsdre provided: After the Firestarter mission waited until new gigs showed in Dogtown (I had already 8/10), and that worked. Got the preem ride now , thanks snsdre :)

Cheers Euclid

Top Bottom