[bug] Judy won't open the apartment doors

+
Got a call from judy and the quest says to go into the apartment but i cant because its locked.

Both Sides, Now quest.

Anyone got the issue?

edit:) lol i was supposed to press the bell, was just spam clicking F at the door, if you are also struggling from this, there is a small console at the right side of the door you can interact with. tbf, i was awake for like 20 hrs playing this

Last edited:
Got a call from judy and the quest says to go into the apartment but i cant because its locked.

Both Sides, Now quest.

Anyone got the issue?

edit:) lol i was supposed to press the bell, was just spam clicking F at the door, if you are also struggling from this, there is a small console at the right side of the door you can interact with. tbf, i was awake for like 20 hrs playing this
I struggled with this for 20 minutes lol, wish i had seen this post sooner

Both Sides, Now quest.

Anyone got the issue?

Lmao I laughed at myself for not realizing this, then 30 seconds later there were tears coming down my face... That mission hit HARD.

Hmm I can't seem to open the door still. After i pressed the bell, it's just said busy even though the green npc icon is definitely inside the room.
Is there any specific time of day that Judy will answer the door?

Tbh forgot if see even already called me to her apartment, but considering the quest says "Go to Judy's Apartments" means she already called me right?

not sure on time of day. got confused myself, tried calling but she wouldnt pick up.
took me a while to realize you have to hit the button beside her door.
maybe save/load, walk back and re enter the zone, and click again.

The problem is I already did a lot of jobs and still nothing. I already tried save/load, walk back and re enter the zone, spamming the button beside the door. And nothing. It's just said "Busy"

sad
Same problem here. I'm using the intercom, but it just says "busy". I have this quest on my map for about 15 hours of gameplay, though I played just side missions. Guess I just play the main story for a bit and hope that It will become available later.

Hi , so I can't get into Judy's apartment during the quest "Both Sides Now" . When she called me , I instantly showed up to her door , pressed the bell button and nothing happened . The intercom says " busy" and the door won't open . When I try to call her , she doesn't pick up . I tried to walk in/out multiple time or the building ( front door / back door ) . Jump in time . Do side missions and go back to her aparment . Change zone then come back - on foot/car/bike - multiple times . I tried to launch grenade at the door ( yeah...) , hit the intercom...Nothing works .
I don't know what to do anymore lol
Any ideas ?

I have a bug in this quest ("Both Sides Now") where when I arrived, I got in the door, but the prompt to open the bathroom door did not appear. I loaded a save I made at the start of the quest and a small red box blipped on the bottom of my screen (the box that normally says a door is locked). When I arrived to her apartment, the intercom was blacked out and I could not interact with it. I loaded that save again and the same thing happened.

The weird thing is I loaded an earlier save and the red box flashed and the intercom was still blacked out. Then I loaded a save from even earlier and the same thing happened. It's like the glitch overwrote the game's file rather than on my save. It almost feels like all my saves are getting infected, I dunno.

I have the same issue as some people before me posted here. Got a call from judy to come over, eat pizza and go through the plan.
I arrived at the apartment, had the option to wait in front of it at the stairs (inside), which i did. After that, i try to ring the bell with the intercom next to the door. It rings and after some seconds it is red and "busy". Tried many different times (7 p.m., 8p.m., 10p.m.), nothing.
Cannot continue the quest this way.

EDIT:
Solved the problem by manually saving in front of the door and reloading.
Weird bug though

Attachments

• judy_apartment_bug.jpg
    judy_apartment_bug.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 828
Might be able to sneak in thru the window - but it would bypass the quest scrips I bet. heh.

so in the mission

BUG/GLITCH IN THE MISSION: TALKIN' 'BOUT A REVOLUTION: Judy's apartment intercom is blank, and even though my mouse acts like there's something there to click, I cannot really click on the call button since I cant see it. I tried to do other missions, come back retry, and save load retry but it doesn't work. I literally made this account to report this bug.​

so in the mission

BUG/GLITCH IN THE MISSION: TALKIN' 'BOUT A REVOLUTION: Judy's apartment intercom is blank, and even though my mouse acts like there's something there to click, I cannot really click on the call button since I cant see it. I tried to do other missions, come back retry, and save load retry but it doesn't work. I literally made this account to report this bug.​

It's way better to report it directly to CDPR Support ;)

There are so many people on the internet who have the same problem lol :D (including me).

The most time players just brainlessly follow mission markers and everything triggers automatically. Suddenly, its not like this anymore and you have to think :ohstopit: No wonder people have a problem with this :p

Still no fix for the "busy" apartment door ?
I tried so many different things...
Still can't get that quest done :( Even after the update .

Top Bottom