[BUG or Incorrect Patch Notes 2.0]

+
The patch notes state that in V's apartment the weapons stash with now display all iconic weapons. This is not the case. Either the official patch notes are incorrect or it's a bug and the weapons just aren't showing as intended.

They've added slots for all iconic weapons now, previously only some iconic weapons had a slot... you still need to find them, and they're only displayed if they're in the stash, if they're in your inventory they won't be on the wall.

They've added slots for all iconic weapons now, previously only some iconic weapons had a slot... you still need to find them, and they're only displayed if they're in the stash, if they're in your inventory they won't be on the wall.
They are in the stash and they still do not show up. So it's not working as intended or they miss led us with the patch notes.

If the items are in the stash and not displaying it's probably a bug, I haven't noticed it but next time I play I'll see if I can recreate it. Have you submitted a support ticket?

If the items are in the stash and not displaying it's probably a bug, I haven't noticed it but next time I play I'll see if I can recreate it. Have you submitted a support ticket?
I was finally able to find a link to do so ya. I created this since at the time I couldn't find a link. The website isn't the most user friendly/intuitive.

This seems to be common bug at least on older saves. For me most old stash weapons show up but from the new weapons they've added I'm missing several. Byakko sword, Bloody Maria, Seraphim and Dying Light are missing. Not sure about the hammer or the knives as I do not have those. Funny enough it is showing a scoped model of some special lexington that I actually don't even have in my stash.

It's bugged, yes, but also the patch notes are just wrong.
Slots on the stash wall for iconic weapons: 30
Number of iconic weapons in the game: over 50

And the Seraph will be displayed in two slots.
If we take V's starting apartment for example: it will be in the last pistol slot on the middle wall and in the slot left to the Buzzsaw on the right wall.

I have the Blue Fang, Headhunter and Stinger as iconic knives.
None of them show up on my stash wall, doesn't matter how often I take them out of the stash and put them back in.
I know that one of the three knive slots is for the Nehan, which I don't have, just like the Butcher's Cleaver ...'cause I'm at the end of the game.

And the pistol slot next to the Sovereign seems to be for the Dying Night, but it won't show up there just like the knives.

This seems to be common bug at least on older saves. For me most old stash weapons show up but from the new weapons they've added I'm missing several. Byakko sword, Bloody Maria, Seraphim and Dying Light are missing. Not sure about the hammer or the knives as I do not have those. Funny enough it is showing a scoped model of some special lexington that I actually don't even have in my stash.
I'm on a brand new save i started post 2.0.

I have currently Kongou, Dying Night, Satroi, Black Unicorn, Fenrir, Nehan and only the Satori shows up on the wall.

After going back and checking, I can confirm that you were correct, only some of my iconic weapons are correctly displayed in the stash, even ones that clearly should have a spot on the wall. I'm on a new game file so it's not caused by an old save, or at least that's not the only cause. I'll also be submitting a report, hopefully they'll get a hotfix out within a few days of PL.

Top Bottom