[Bug] Playing for keeps Gig can't be completed after picking up the access card.

+
Talking about the quest in Little China to recover Jacob Lamb's eye.

All good and dandy until that happens. You can break the door down, you can notice the option to use the card being disabled (as you don't have it yet), but the moment you pick up the access card, you get a "Access Granted" message, but the door remains locked (with red led at the lock) and you can no longer interact with it.

Talking about the quest in Little China to recover Jacob Lamb's eye.

All good and dandy until that happens. You can break the door down, you can notice the option to use the card being disabled (as you don't have it yet), but the moment you pick up the access card, you get a "Access Granted" message, but the door remains locked (with red led at the lock) and you can no longer interact with it.

I had a similar issue with the basement door of a building during a gig to rescue someone out in the Badlands. I used the ground floor door to exit the building, to see if I missed anything, and that fixed the basement door.

If that doesn't work, reload from a prior autosave and just break the door down without getting the card.

There are still 2 more ways of completing the quest in this case. One talkative, one relying on brute strength, but the problem is with the code itself - especially if it has be used for other tasks. Having the door become inaccessible upon acquiring the item that unlocks it is... bad.

Top Bottom