Is this game in Early Access?

+
This game feel like Early Access Game... Some of the things I noticed (suggestions to devs on what to work on) :

- Cop system is unfinished. They issue warrant for arrest but shoot to kill and there is no way of deleting the warrant meaning everytime a cop sees me they just start shooting.

- Can buy Braindances but cannot use them even though you have the reader in inventory

- The cops don't patrol the street

- The cops spawn IN front or behind the main character and don't even attempt to chase you.

- The npcs spawn out of no where and disappear right in front of you. (So much for living breathing city like it was promised in NCWires)

- The combat Ai is dumber than the one found in games from early 2000s even on Very Hard it just makes them more bullet spongy, not actually harder to maneuver around or hide from lol

- The Driver AI wont even go around your car if you put in the middle of the street.

- You can break the whole games economy by buying soda cans and disassembling them for components (or selling and buying back a certain portrait)

- In racing side quests, cars that are loosing will rubber band to the front or even past you and if you are loosing they will intentionally slow down and even stop waiting for you to catch up.

- You cant rebind F on the keyboard

- The game doesn't even save in-game settings properly, every time I get a crash on Ps5 i have to rearrange the settings

- You can walk trough NPC as if they are a ghost

- There are multiple same looking, sounding NPCs that spawn around you in the same area at the same time (So much for NPC diversity, I guess night city has a lot of twins)

- Voice lines are put on top of each other and people talk over each other during conversations when you get a phone call and at the same time a story character is talking to you (Why can't I decline the phone call?)

- Other than doing main quest and side quests it feels like you can really interact with the city (No Gwent, you cant play slot machines or the abundant arcade machines)

- There is a lot of shops and interiors that obviously have a rendered interior but the door says LOCKED anyways meaning you can enter even though your body and tech stats might be high

- You can steal everything from everyone and they wont bat an eye.

- The roleplaying experience is very shallow since you lifepath don't matter 20 min after the intro (Maybe certain quests should be locked behind lifepaths? For example Corpo can work for other Corpos while they cant work for Nomads since they wont trust them?)

Just some things
I found well disappointing. In my opinion this game is more of an early access than a fully completed product.

The Story is great but other than that the game is very shallow

The way some people are talking about it makes it sound like it is. I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate III early access and they're fixing bugs and slowly adding content.

If the developers slowly add cut or missing content then it's like early access.

The way some people are talking about it makes it sound like it is. I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate III early access and they're fixing bugs and slowly adding content.

If the developers slowly add cut or missing content then it's like early access.
From the short list of cut content and broken content i listed.. we will see i guess

LPT: Putting "NEED A DEV'S ANSWER" in your title comes across as super, super entitled.

They're working on it, what more do you want? A Twitch stream of CDPR's devs in the office?

If you've got bugs to report / feature requests, use the proper channels. Breathe.

Last edited:
i think CDPR wants to release fixes and updates and add features, instead of replying to you. You know that old saying
"A picture is worth a thousand words"

This game feel like Early Access Game... Some of the things I noticed (suggestions to devs on what to work on)
Early access mixed with a bit wishful thinking, good ideas and good intentions. Sort of like if you are with friends and the chat goes something like this:

"Imagine this.... wouldn't it be cool if you could do this and that.... But also this... and this.... Yeah, but then you should also be able to do this and this..."

8 years later....

"Didn't go exactly as planned.... screw it let's just release it" :D

Compared to all the things they wanted or said the game could do, and also when you play it, it's sort of stands out that they had a lot of ideas that just weren't polished before releasing it.

Just refund the game and come back in a year if you think it's early access.

I cant refund it. Been waiting for 5 or 6 days now for my GOG refund and no answer. My ps4 disk copy cannot be refunded because WB that sold the game on Amazon will take 100% restocking fee

Thats the problem, if I could get my $120 back I would've been gone long ago. I bought the game on the 10th and I wanted it to be playable on the 10th, not a year from now lol
Post automatically merged:

Early access mixed with a bit wishful thinking, good ideas and good intentions. Sort of like if you are with friends and the chat goes something like this:

"Imagine this.... wouldn't it be cool if you could do this and that.... But also this... and this.... Yeah, but then you should also be able to do this and this..."

8 years later....

"Didn't go exactly as planned.... screw it let's just release it" :D

Compared to all the things they wanted or said the game could do, and also when you play it, it's sort of stands out that they had a lot of ideas that just weren't polished before releasing it.
They pretty much scammed the majority of us

Last edited:
I cant refund it. Been waiting for 5 or 6 days now for my GOG refund and no answer. My ps4 disk copy cannot be refunded because WB that sold the game on Amazon will take 100% restocking fee

Thats the problem, if I could get my $120 back I would've been gone long ago. I bought the game on the 10th and I wanted it to be playable on the 10th, not a year from now lol
Post automatically merged:

They pretty much scammed the majority of us

They are gonna release patches to fix crashes and other main console issue, at least to provide a stable expirience, not mutch to say about the rest as no one know.

They are gonna release patches to fix crashes and other main console issue, at least to provide a stable expirience, not mutch to say about the rest as no one know.
My problem is that they lied about this game, the game is broken after they took my money and they didnt issue a refund.

If Thats me being entitled, then YES Im entitled. I feel that if i pay for a product (actually 2 products) that product has to be in an acceptable condition

The best definition for this game i ever seen: early access!
Im getting tired of this; bad optimization, bad choices and paths system, horrible IA, bad physics,, and the list goes on without bugs and glitches.
CP2077 seems a old gen game.
Going to quit and be back in some months if devs improve the game.
RIP CDPR 🤦🏻‍♂️

1608301517878.png

Don't worry be happy! Or not?

LPT: Putting "NEED A DEV'S ANSWER" in your title comes across as super, super entitled.

They're working on it, what more do you want? A Twitch stream of CDPR's devs in the office?

If you've got bugs to report / feature requests, use the proper channels. Breathe.
If spending $120 on 2 versions of the game, both of them having major problems that render them unplayable and wanting to know what happened and what's going on is entitled? Then yes, I am super entitled because I don't like throwing my money at something I was lied about.

Top Bottom