[BUG] Purchased vehicles not showing up on vehicle list

+
Can confirm same situation on PS5 current patch.

presumably it’s just the ones you’ve unlocked with muamar. I was able to buy cars that are on the default unlock list such as both rayfields.

presumably it’s just the ones you’ve unlocked with muamar.

This is all I can think of, too, since some can be purchased and it even does the GUI uploading to the net and everything; but then others, like the ones you mentioned, will just take my eds and I get nothing, lol.

Interestingly, for ones that can be purchased, it seems to not deduct my discount coupons (but devalues them? They become worth 1% each it seems instead of their usual scaling, for subsequent purchases).

I've had the same issue. I paid for 4 different cars after they became available from doing the missions but only 1 has shown up. But it does subtract the cash and lists it as "Already Owned" but not on my list anywhere. I didn't pay attention if my discount was applied or not. The 2 motorcycles I bought showed up on my lists.

I've had the same issue. I paid for 4 different cars after they became available from doing the missions but only 1 has shown up. But it does subtract the cash and lists it as "Already Owned" but not on my list anywhere. I didn't pay attention if my discount was applied or not. The 2 motorcycles I bought showed up on my lists.
Yea IDK lol I've submitted my bug report an save file an stuff...hoping for 2.2.1 soon or something because I adore this game! XD

Last edited:
I'm in the same sitch, I'm purchased the two new mizutanis that were from the the recent patch and they did the loading part and said I own the vehicle but it isn't showing up at all. I do hope CDPR patch this as I'm on PlayStation 5

This bug belongs to every new car which needs to get unlocked via Muamar vehicle gigs. Vehicles from before 2.0 and the new bikes/Porsche Cabriolet from 2.1 work fine tho… so it seems something in the unlocking script of 2.0 is broken : /

It’s the same for me too
It’s frustrating I could have bought the vehicles before update 2.1 and now I can’t
(Phantom liberty cars)

Yes, I have the same problem. Moreover, I play on GeForce Now and when I start the game it says that the data is corrupted.

This is all I can think of, too, since some can be purchased and it even does the GUI uploading to the net and everything; but then others, like the ones you mentioned, will just take my eds and I get nothing, lol.

Interestingly, for ones that can be purchased, it seems to not deduct my discount coupons (but devalues them? They become worth 1% each it seems instead of their usual scaling, for subsequent purchases).
This is not limited to a single model. None of the cars that i buy show up on my list.

I buy the car, it says "it's already owned" and they're not on my list of available vehicles.

This is on the latest patch (2.1).
Still having this issue in January

I have the same issue. Some vehicles appear normally on the list. Others - not. For instance, I bought two HERRERA models yesterday. "Outlaw" appeared on the list, while Riptide - didn't. Both models show as already owned on Autofixer webpage.

Top Bottom