Patch 2.02 crafted iconics weapons still now showing up on the wall.

+
Hi in the recent patch 2.02 they said :
  • Crafting specs for Iconic weapons will now disappear after crafting the item.
I tried and yes the crafting specs for iconics weapons disappear after crafting the item but the crafted iconics weapons still not showing up on the wall.

They said it was fix in 2.01 but it wasn't and same for 2.02.. still not working.

Hey, I fixed it!
So crafted iconic weapons are not showing still...
BUT
If you spawn them in with CET they will appear in the stash! :smart::smart::smart:

Here's the commands i used.
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Ajax_Moron",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Burya_Comrade",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Dian_Yinglong",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Nekomata_Breakthrough",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Tactician_Headsman",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Igla_Sovereign",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Pulsar_Buzzsaw",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Copperhead_Genesis",1)

It just seems the crafted versions of the weapons aren't being detected by the wall or something?? Maybe crafted weapons have a different ID or something. Anyway hopefully someone from CDPR sees this and it helps them fix the issue.

Hi in the recent patch 2.02 they said :
  • Crafting specs for Iconic weapons will now disappear after crafting the item.
I tried and yes the crafting specs for iconics weapons disappear after crafting the item but the crafted iconics weapons still not showing up on the wall.

They said it was fix in 2.01 but it wasn't and same for 2.02.. still not working.

To report a visual bug, go here and fill out the form:

Honestly not a fan of this "fix" myself. it's not like you can farm money from the iconics anyway since thats a waist of matirial. i like like crafting several iconics so i have display pieces and for-use iconics. Why they thought this needed to be 'fixed' is beyond me and honestly the update seems to break more things than fix them.

Exactly. The patch did not fix this problem. Some iconic weapons do not appear in the stash. Example: Buzzsaw. I reported this to CDPR support and they responded that they were aware of this issue. Patch 2.02 has been released and has not been resolved.
Another issue involving visual problems is in relation to the Quymera Core in V's apartment in the H10 megabuilding. Could anyone tell me if it still produces brutal FPS drops and corrupted saves?

Last edited:
Please! can someone confirm that this issue will be no problem if you startup a new gameplay through though.

yes. they fixed pre 2.0 weapons. 2.0+ are still not showing.
Untrue, All of the craftable iconics from organized crime activities aren't showing up on the wall, such as Psalm 11:6, moron labe, etc... None of those are new, they've been in the game since release

Untrue, All of the craftable iconics from organized crime activities aren't showing up on the wall, such as Psalm 11:6, moron labe, etc... None of those are new, they've been in the game since release
if you use pre 2.0 game save and you've got this weapon before 2.0, then it's showing correctly since 2.01. i tried 5 different pc game saves from 1,6 to 1,62 versions. it still doesnt work for items received in 2.0+ versions. i tried 3 different pc game saves 2.0, 2.01 and 2.02

Top Bottom