[BUG] Toruviel card doesn't trigger in last round.

+
[BUG] Toruviel card doesn't trigger in last round.

Please, could you fix this bug cause it makes Toruviel useless at the end of a match and it shouldn't in my opinion. It's not a bronze card, it's a silver one we are talking about. Thanks.

Same here:

Maybe that's just misunderstanding, because:

Card description:6 str, loyal/disloyal, any row, Play face down, Reveal when your opponent passes adn add 2 to all non-gold units on the row.

It works perfectly if your opponent passes, but if your opponent passes because of no cards left (last round), the card is not deployed.
Maybe it's the wanted weakness of the card, but still I would prefer to have that effect on last round too...

Please, somebody responsible for the game mechanics, give us an answer :).

Yeah it already lost me several games.

It would help me like 5 games to win the round, but still I think that card is even if it's bugged very powerful, since If you guess correctly what would your opponent like to do, you can win easily second round.

It's not such a problem to just pass and give a false hint to opponent like "playing ciri" or using "Adrenaline Rush". Then pass, so it looks like you want to beat him in third final round.

Still, hopefully devs will look on this post, since it would really make a sense to fix this - autopass is pass aswell.

Well, the according to the game itself when you don't have cards it says "player passed" on the screen, therefore it should work.

Top Bottom