Bug with disappearing dialogue text.

+
It's curious, but that ever-memorable bug that deprives the game of any meaning, when the text of the dialogues simply disappeared, and with it the plot of the quest - was this fixed in the upcoming update in september, finally?...

Moreover, this happened when playing in the original English with Russian subtitles. And not only the sound disappeared, and not only the subtitles, even the facial expressions of the characters disappeared.
I remember how I saw a fight in the gateway, approached, the character briefly explained something to me, on the basis of which I decided to protect the one they beat there. I think it's somehow strange - the quest appeared and immediately ended, I read the description on the Internet. And there, it turns out, a completely different meaning of events. This one who was beaten was distributing drugs among children - but if the character who beat this freak V and answered that way, then I, of course, would not defend him.

Such bugs destroy the very essence of the story game. Since driving a car, admiring the neon lighting, this is not at all what I need in the SDPR game.

Top Bottom