Bugs i found

+
What's wrong with this picture CDPR?

grenadebug.jpg

I'm in clothing filter and i see grenades?

How to reproduce: Disassemble stacks of grenades, then you can't disassemble them in the grenades tab (though the item still is there) and they wander to the clothes tab.
And the Knives/Swords tab.
And the Guns tab.

Guys, seriously, did no one beta test this game?
Post automatically merged:

PS: They are gone after you exit the interface and reenter inventory screen.

Another thing.

Traffic simulation in conjunction with quest cars.
In 'the flight of the cheetah' i wanted to know where Huangbo is going with the nomads.
What i found was a intersection with them standing there and blocking traffic.

huangbo.jpg

Btw traffic simulation: I see so many cars go over red lights, standing at green lights, traffic lights switching to red and then after 0.2sec switching to green again, why have traffic lights at all?

And another one:

Running bug

How to reproduce: Run along a street curb (on the right side, doesn't seem to work on left) and you can gain incredible speeds :)

And another one:
You can not doublejump while receiving a holo call.

Inconsistency The Heist:

On the way to Konpeki Plaza:
delamain.jpg

Apparently we're drigin to the No-Tell-Motel with combat mode enabled...

No better texture for that rock? I thought you guys worked with quixel megascans...
rocktexture.jpg

Last edited:
Shouldn't there be flamingos? (i could destroy one, all others are just not there)

flamingooooos.jpg

and these cars fused into each other while i was driving by

carcrash.jpg

I mean, if you're spawning in cars, make sure there isn't one there already. Seriously, that's the basic of the basics.

Just wanted to add that I also experienced the disassembling grenades bug that puts them into clothing inventory.

Adding another issue: When I load quick, manual, or auto saves, 2-3 of my equipped weapons will be unequipped immediately after loading. This bug seems to occur only with lower level starting weapons.

And another one

panzer.jpg

Just wanted to add that I also experienced the disassembling grenades bug that puts them into clothing inventory.

Adding another issue: When I load quick, manual, or auto saves, 2-3 of my equipped weapons will be unequipped immediately after loading. This bug seems to occur only with lower level starting weapons.

Didn't happen to me, but that's probably because i don't know the keybinding for quickload, lol

Top Bottom