So during the last 40 hours of my 140h of playing this game I started writing down some bugs. Most of these I encountered in version 1.12
- Text messeges appear in clusters. Sometimes if I send a message, the reply actually appears before my sent message. A 3 second delay between each message should solve this and make a queue for each conversation.
- When visiting a shop, a copy of that shop icon is placed in my minimap and then it floats in the opposite direction of rest of the minimap, happens 100% of the time. Should be bug thats easy to reproduce.
- The gun kerry was giving me was invisible tbh found the bug hilarious as it looked like he is playing a mime show.
- It is possible to partially shoot through non destructible walls and metal
- (havent experienced this since 1.02) An enemy got «stuck« inside a container I cant enter, barring me to from finishing a mission. Luckily after firing like 200 shots at the container, some of them reached him somehow. Fighting bugs with bugs.
- In some instances an enemy would keep shouting after dying. It was hillarious when I had a cutscene with pamela and meanwhile a dude with no head kept screaming how he is gonna get us all.
- Sometimes objects get stuck under surfaces preventing me from grabbing them.
- When using gorilla hands and entering the finishing move, the sound of impact is about 2 seconds before the actual punching animation.
- When spamming sodas from a soda machine, sodas get stuck inside the machine (is this a realism feature xD).
- If you decide to massacre the voodoo boys. After the mission some zones are still marked as safe zones while voodoo boys are still aggresive towards you. Therefore, you cant pull out a weapon but they can.
- Falling on angled surfaces can instakill you even if it is a 1m fall
- Cars in badlands sometimes spawn from thin air several meters above the ground
- Some weapons dont have icons appearing in the inventory
- On occasion the weapon you are holding becomes invisible. Reloading the last save fixes it
- some UI fragments from missions stay after mission, for example braindances.
- Every food store is marked on map despite there being almost no real advantage to using food items.
- Every Car sale is Marked on map, further clustering the map.
- Every Car sale is advertised by text, which is the most annoying car sales tactic I have ever seen.
- When getting a wanted level, the police just teleports behind you, even if you are on a roof or hard to reach location.
- When dashing, ( something you might do by accident if you try to go forward just slightly by quickly tapping the keys) everyone within 100 meters gets traumatized and lays down or runs while calling you a maniac.
- When breaching an enemies cover, the enemy looks in your previous location for 2 seconds and then turns to you and starts shooting like nothing happened of even turns his back to get into an another cover. Seems like he should first jump back and start shooting while trying to move away from you.
- If passage is not possible a car driver will be waiting until the end of time