Can we get more LMGs?

+
It's a shame that there's a skill tree that works for LMGs and shotguns when there's only one LMG we can use. There's no unique variants. The highest crafting spec is rare. Yes, you can buy a legendary one, but if you're using a crafting build, that means it's very underwhelming late game, especially compared to the shotguns you can make and use with the same skill tree. I'd at least like to see a legendary crafting spec, or better yet a unique variant so late game LMGs won't be so underwhelming. More weapons in that class would just be the cherry on top for me.

It doubly sucks when the other weapon in the body tree doesn't have any craftable tech shotguns. Tech + Body gets you tech weapons that you can't craft and LMGs that don't go past rare.

it seems like an easy fix, i keep expecting to see it added in one of the updates.

It doubly sucks when the other weapon in the body tree doesn't have any craftable tech shotguns. Tech + Body gets you tech weapons that you can't craft and LMGs that don't go past rare.

it seems like an easy fix, i keep expecting to see it added in one of the updates.
But if you want to craft a katana, on the other hand :D

1646952193023.png

New LMG model was datamined in 1.5 files so there will be likely a free DLC or part of 1.6 when they drop bunch of new weapons (there are skins for various new weapons already).

Also LMG is really powerful as it has strong CC and big ammo clip. Shotguns have more variants though, even if not every is that good... ;)

I was sad when I realized I could no longer store HMG in my trunk. I'd rip them off their stands and use them for NCPD missions and such. A few npcs spawn with them but we can't keep them (anymore)...

New LMG model was datamined in 1.5 files so there will be likely a free DLC or part of 1.6 when they drop bunch of new weapons (there are skins for various new weapons already).
Interesting.
Also LMG is really powerful as it has strong CC and big ammo clip. Shotguns have more variants though, even if not every is that good... ;)
Agreed. Just finished my playthrough with 1.5 yesterday and didn't even had legenday variant but Epic that I got from Dakota. Mods were what they were too but it was really good.

Top Bottom