Can you return to open world after beating the game?

+
Hey Everyone, I just beat the game and the most recent save file I have in the open world is well behind from where I got to the point of no return. Are there any other options to get back into Night City? Also after the credits, it says there will be a reward for me when I get back to Night City, I have no idea how to get the reward I fear my only other save file I can access is too far back.

When I get to the credits and select "Sure, Just one more gig" it just puts me in a loop of selecting that and watching the credits. Any help is appreciated.

I play on PC if that makes any difference.

Happy Gaming.

No idea what the reward was, I was also not able to go back to night city after the credits

"Just one more gig" simply reloads your last autosave from right before entering the elevator to talk to Hanako. And the reward usually is a blade or a cyberware, nothing you can't get without enough SC and eddies

"Just one more gig" simply reloads your last autosave from right before entering the elevator to talk to Hanako. And the reward usually is a blade or a cyberware, nothing you can't get without enough SC and eddies
See that's what I thought it would do but I don't have the auto save from before getting in the elevator and I get stuck in a loop with the credits whenever I click one more gig it just reloads to the credits.

See that's what I thought it would do but I don't have the auto save from before getting in the elevator and I get stuck in a loop with the credits whenever I click one more gig it just reloads to the credits.

That's most likely why the "Just one more" button ain't working. It has no autosave to return to...

Top Bottom