Cannot change equipment at all.

+
So yeah, I'm about 30 hours in and I've come up against a bug that's not allowing me to change any of my gear, weapons or clothes. There's no prompt telling me "you can't do that now" or anything like it, just nothing happens when I click the piece of gear I want to change, leaving me stuck in my current gear.
I've looked around and people have mentioned having the same issue after equipping full body suits, and this has only been a problem since equipping a netrunner suit.
Edit: I loaded saves back before I even found the suits and I still cannot change equipment on those saves either, but am able to change equipment on an entirely new character. I'd rather not have to start again though.
Has anyone else encountered this? Is there any fix to this? I can't find many people even acknowledging it.

Last edited:
I have ru
So yeah, I'm about 30 hours in and I've come up against a bug that's not allowing me to change any of my gear, weapons or clothes. There's no prompt telling me "you can't do that now" or anything like it, just nothing happens when I click the piece of gear I want to change, leaving me stuck in my current gear.
I've looked around and people have mentioned having the same issue after equipping full body suits, and this has only been a problem since equipping a netrunner suit.
Edit: I loaded saves back before I even found the suits and I still cannot change equipment on those saves either, but am able to change equipment on an entirely new character. I'd rather not have to start again though.
Has anyone else encountered this? Is there any fix to this? I can't find many people even acknowledging it.
i ran into that recently try unequiping everything then reequip what you want

Top Bottom