CAN'T GET OUT OF AN AREA

+
Decided to give this thing a shot. Got to the Area of the tutorial with the Drill Sergeant. Went pretty well, until I got other where you hack the thing and distract the guard and take he out. I am Unable to get out of this place. I have knocked him down I don't know how many times and yet she keeps starting me over. If I could shot him I would, but the only thing i have is to punch his lights out as it were. Guess I'll just start over and bypass this. at some point. I'll go back to my replaying of TW3. I also don't like the fact you can't steer using the mouse like you could Roach. Have a feeling, I am going to lose interest in this pretty quick.

Look at the objectives on the screen, some of the tests have 2 or 3 different things you need to complete

I got stuck inside Delamains garage the first time you visit.. I was able to get through doors, and investigate the entire building, and finally into the garage where all the cars are parked, with no way out.

Also, the top of any scaffolding can get you permanently stuck (literally stuck in place)

Decided to give this thing a shot. Got to the Area of the tutorial with the Drill Sergeant. Went pretty well, until I got other where you hack the thing and distract the guard and take he out. I am Unable to get out of this place. I have knocked him down I don't know how many times and yet she keeps starting me over. If I could shot him I would, but the only thing i have is to punch his lights out as it were. Guess I'll just start over and bypass this. at some point. I'll go back to my replaying of TW3. I also don't like the fact you can't steer using the mouse like you could Roach. Have a feeling, I am going to lose interest in this pretty quick.
If I remember correctly, after you do the stealth takedown, your objective will change to something like "dispose of the body". A dumpster will be revealed in the northwest corner of the room (to the left of where you are assuming you just walked straight up to the guy). I seem to remember there being a slight delay for this to trigger after I did the stealth takedown, but no more than a few seconds. You'll need to pick up the body (using triangle on PS4, don't know what it would be on XBox or PC), and carry it over to the dumpster. You'll be given a prompt to dump the body when you're standing in front of it.

Honestly, I had to do the stealth tutorials a couple of times, mostly because what I thought I should do in the situation wasn't what the tutorial wanted me to do. Like in the one section when I kept trying to do a stealth takedown of the guy on the right that was sort of facing in the general direction of the stairs I needed to get to, but it just wanted me to ignore all of the enemies and sneak straight to the stairs.

I remember having to do that a few times because I didn't really read the directions and see that I had to crouch all the way up to him. I just though since his back was turned I could walk up behind him, Or I would stand up right when I got to him.

Stay crouched all the way to him while he isn't looking, then on pc press "f" to grab, then f again to kill. then it does a quick kill-and-dump.

Top Bottom