Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

+
Interesting...
So is this an ASUS issue or CDPR issue? I mean AI suite doesn't seem to affect performance in any other games...unless anyone else has found this to be the case?

Interesting...
So is this an ASUS issue or CDPR issue? I mean AI suite doesn't seem to affect performance in any other games...unless anyone else has found this to be the case?

It's been found to be the case, so you could expect to see a bump in other games as well.

Confirmed in Shadow of Mordor: +10% fps.

I had it uninstalled already since 2 weeks ago, so yeah, tried to clean any traces but nothing
Also, does it now increase your CPU utilisation? I presume that was the limiting factor as it's not a problem when I'm GPU limited at high settings/resolutions

I've not re-installed windows in while, do you need to a fresh install without keeping an apps? And I gather you shouldn't do and a restore point and restore to that back up as AI suite will be installed again?

I've not re-installed windows in while, do you need to a fresh install without keeping an apps? And I gather you shouldn't do and a restore point and restore to that back up as AI suite will be installed again?

Just reinstall, you are gonna spend a lot of time anyways and just to make sure

Thanks for the guys in this thread for finding the solution!!! Deleted the AI Suite and used razer cortex for boost. Now my game runs 100 fps everything maxed!!! Million internet points for you guys!

There is no way an uninstalled program causes this much trouble. By reinstalling Windows, you are taking literally thousands of parameters out of the picture, I am not surprised it works by doing it.
I will install AI Suite to my working windows installation and test it for myself and report back, though I'm 90% sure I had it installed at some point.

There is no way an uninstalled program causes this much trouble. By reinstalling Windows, you are taking literally thousands of parameters out of the picture, I am not surprised it works by doing it.
I will install AI Suite to my working windows installation and test it for myself and report back, though I'm 90% sure I had it installed at some point.
I didn't reinstall windows. Just uninstalled Ai suite and used cortex boost. And it worked for me. Getting now solid 100fps in the game(even with ray tracing on!)

I didn't reinstall windows. Just uninstalled Ai suite and used cortex boost. And it worked for me. Getting now solid 100fps in the game(even with ray tracing on!)
what does cortex booster do? sounds like more bloatware lol
Post automatically merged:

Just found this from Razor's website:

"When Boost is activated, Razer Cortex suspends processes that your PC doesn't need to use while game. This frees up memory and CPU power which results in less laggy gameplay and improved frames per second. "

Sounds like it stops whatever AI suite is doing in the background? Does your fps boost work even without turning Razer Cortex on?

what does cortex booster do? sounds like more bloatware lol

just turns off some of the background programs and clears ram. That's it. Looks like this

Attachments

• image_2020-12-14_185407.png
    image_2020-12-14_185407.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 146

Not to be a dick, but I doubt you had the problem everyone is describing in this thread.
Were you unable to reach above 60 fps playing in extremely low resolution and quality settings?

Not to be a dick, but I doubt you had the problem everyone is describing in this thread.
Were you unable to reach above 60 fps playing in extremely low resolution and quality settings?

Ok the problem is back lol. Worked only once. I tried the lowest settings and I got 70fps and then the highest possible and got 50-60..... So guess I'll have to reinstall windows too. Welp

For those of you who have reinstalled windows, is it safe to install Armory crate? As I would still like to control my RAM/board RGB!

Also does anything think clearing CMOS might be another quicker fix? Might give it a try....Really don't want to reinstall windows

Ok kind of a big update... I installed AI Suite on the windows partition where the game ran as expected, and after that... it ran at about 30 fps in 768p resolution. Holy shit...
Uninstalling it didn't help. I'm doing a system restore now and I will test again...

its sad one of the hypest games this year has bugs like this

First time I see more than 70 FPS in this game :)

View attachment 11076824
oooooo looks gooooood

Okay so, i did fresh install of the windows. It has fixed the issue. Thank you everyone
you're welcome

Ive seen posts with the same issue with MSI boards. Dont think its related to the motherboard.
probably not

Preparing for re-installing Windows 10 tomorrow. I'd rather do it ASAP than wasting time at the weekend when I want to play :)

Top Bottom