CANT KILL ENEMY.SERIOIUS BUG

+
just like the picture showed.I cant kill him even his head is gone.
IMG_20201212_163310.jpg

Post automatically merged:

IMG_20201212_172011.jpg

and like this

PLZ FIX THIS BUG!!im going crazy about this

more details about this bug.when using undeadly weapon , the first enemy will unable to fight.but the next one will show this bug.change to katana or whatever deadly,you can kill the other guys,but not the one who's got this bug.
this will lead to a lot of problem such as cannot complete the mission,
AND MORE TIMES IT MAKES THE GAME'S FPS VERY LOW.

more details.when the bug appears,hacker's skill wont be effective.and sometimes takedown also dont work.
IT MEANS THAT CANNOT STALK.

Last edited:
I have the same bug, I cannot progress the missions or move on. I am just stuck. I spent ages doing the side missions and now cannot finish the game. I have emailed and asked for support but no one can be bothered responding.

I know there are loads of gamers out there with these sort of problems, if you could just confirm you are aware of it and are going to fix it that would be amazing.

Ive read a few threads of this occurrence, but i havent seen any unkillable npc's in 180 hours of gameplay.

Now, what i have seen a few times are npc's that have been "dropped" like theyre supposed to be dead...or even did die but the game still registered them as alive. Theyre in a heap on the ground still hollering for back up, or speaking their usual gang slang. I have to use the text above their head to find them.....then give them one more lead injected nutrient to quiet them for good.

This has only happened maybe five times in all my hours of game time.

Thanks for the comments it's helpful someone commented as I just cannot play the game anymore. I am stuck in a story loop now with Judy i cannot get out of.

Put the game down ow which is so sad. It been years since I have felt vested in a game. I cannot believe they did not know the game was in this state when it was released.

I am praying they can fix it.

Does anyone from technical ever respond to queries?

Im sure they already know of all the issues. The short time that ive been a part of this community, i havent seen the actual devs respond very much to anything. I see the forum mods respond quite frequently. Im hoping the mods here help deliver info they see here since theyre bird dogging these boards on a daily basis.

The realistic thing here to remember is that no dev or rep have to respond to us about anything. You did your part of mentioning it...so let the process run its course.

Subenu

Forum regular
have had the same issue with an npc in the nomad ending fight, where the enemy was inside and below the ground, dunno how. got him killed with an AoE Grenade (biogas or flame grens worked in this case, not normal explosives)

I just had the same problem occur and found a slution in a reply on reddit.
if you unequip your legendary quickhack cyberware for cripple movement it should fix itself!

Top Bottom