Can't make calls after talking w/ Placide. 1.21

+
Immediately before sitting down with Placide at the end of M'ap Tann Pelen I can hit T to make calls. Immediately following the conversation, I can no longer make calls view messages. Does anyone know if this is intentional / fixes itself? I don't want to keep playing until I know it doesn't break anything. I'm so lucky that I noticed it almost immediately. I can reproduce it every time.

Maybe it's because he's in your head ;)
I never paid too much attention because I always continue "I walk the line", but it seems logical to me that it is blocked (since he is there, connected to you).
If you drag your feet too long to go, he'll tell you :)

Last edited:
Maybe it's because he's in your head ;)
I never paid too much attention because I always continue "I walk the line", but it seems logical to me that it is blocked (since he is there, connected to you).
If you drag your feet too long to go, he'll tell you :)
Yep. Once you start I Walk the Line, you lose the ability to make calls until you progress further with that quest. I tried doing a Cyberpsycho on the way, couldn't turn it in and got worried. It looks like it's intentional. I just blew through that quest to make sure. Now to go back and do it proper.

Top Bottom