M'ap Tann Pelen Quest Bug

+
I'm stuck on M'ap Tann Pelen waiting for Mr Hands to call, specifically at the step "Keep busy until Mr Hands calls back." He's not calling back.

Apparently this was patched in an earlier version but this is a fresh save starting with version 1.6 and it's still happening. I've tried setting holo_mr_hands_calls_v_start_activate to 1 both in game via console and pre-load via save editor. This causes Mr Hands to call me but there's no dialogue to talk to him and the quest still doesn't advance. Never touched any mods or editors before trying to resolve this bug so that won't be the cause.

Does anyone know which if any other questfacts need setting to specific values to trigger the quest conversation? I've attached my current values in case anything is wrong.
mr_hands.jpg

I've already done the gig in pacifica, he called me to start/end that job but never followed up with a call about the main quest.

If anyone managed to resolve this any help would be great. I've had the quest stuck on this stage for a long time without really knowing it was bugged so I've no idea when my last "clean" save was, but we're probably talking 10s of hours ago, so reloading pre-bug is probably not an option. If anyone's got a save file or list of questfact flags from a working save I can copy that would be amazing.

Thanks!

Top Bottom