MISSION NEEDS TUNING: gig: desperate measures

+
gig: desperate measures car chase shoot part is annoying as hell too, it sumarizes what's been said already, npcs are bullet sponges and 2 tap the player with intended armor for its level... poor design.

like in this threat https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ds-tuning-lightning-brake-very-hard.11120524/
it's the same issue, in my opinion this shows that there's an underlying issue with how armorinvery high difficulty is underpowered, i agree that before this, stacking armor mods and being literally immortal while staying still was nonsense, but we've comefrom one extreme to the other, getting two tapped makes no sense, maybe this could be fixed by increasing the armor, or mitigation chance...

difficulty is not only a matter of making the enemies hit harder and being tougher.

ps: and no, it's not that i'm bad at shooters, i'm an avid doom eternal player.

On PS5 I can’t shoot from the car when the first enemies appear. V just sits there and the car explodes.

I confirm that Desperate Measures is impossible to complete on very hard. I can kill enemies with scripts and a smart gun, but I cannot preserve the car. It's just constantly exploding.

UPD: I did it without changing the game difficulty. My setup - fury road skill from body, Lexington X-MOD2, Reboot Optics Quickhack

Last edited:
I confirm that Desperate Measures is impossible to complete on very hard. I can kill enemies with scripts and a smart gun, but I cannot preserve the car. It's just constantly exploding.

UPD: I did it without changing the game difficulty. My setup - fury road skill from body, Lexington X-MOD2, Reboot Optics Quickhack
im full blades and throwing knives, when i get my head out of the car i get a pistol i have no idea where it came from and you can imagine how much damage i do with that...

Top Bottom