CDPR Do not waste your time and resources on romance, right now...more important things to add and fix

+
I don't see that entertaining, i dont get those who badly want that implemented, and same nonsense like to get drunk, cmon guys, if you want to drink , then go real drunk, same as romance, you know. Instead fix cops spawning, give us some adrenalin rush chase with them, option to shoot with pistol while driving, or even better make the car go on automatic while in shootout, like some sort of an upgrade for car..Game needs to be game not real life..

Let us get assaulted by gangs too, in dark street alleys, or some crazy serial killer , random things you know..and one more thing, dont waste time on implementing animations when i go to cyberdoc, it will get boring quickly, i want to get in, get what i need , get out, like it is now...I dont want to mention nothing about some bugs , everyone knows that already..I m sure you will fix it..

Finished Act 1 after about 40 hours doing all side missions on the way, excellent time i had so far, btw you should name act 1 as prologue. SPOILERS AHEAD SPOILERS AHEAD you had time to stop reading further ;)

..nice touch when calling dead? Jackie..I was amazed , just wanted to see what happens and behold that got me good, excellent voice acting..This game is exactly what i excepted to be, aside some bugs fixing, and I m sure CDPR will get the job done like always...kudos to you guys releasing this game in 2020 ;) keep it up Judas Priest - No Surrender with lyrics - YouTube Guys if you want romance gameplay, i m sure there is a lot games in the wild to get romanced xD

Last edited:
You are right and wrong at the same time.
They have many bugs to fix indeed, and many have top priority due to game breaking.
BUT, the romance and all the other stuff was promised many times over so they should be also fixed and returned after they cut it as well.
I also enjoy the game immensly without it, it is just one small disappointment.

So... what? You want your fictional character to never get laid? That's depressing.... lol

A lot of people enjoy the romance aspects of many games. Mass Effect is a game series that has fairly deep romance options. Lots of rpgs have implemented romances to make the game feel more immersive. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but neither is getting attacked by random gangs in dark alleys.

I'm sure CDPR will add more romance options (and maybe more joytoys) in the future. Whether they will be added in updates or DLC is the question. And they will add other activities too, maybe even some of the ones you mentioned.

If you want chased, murdered or beat up i can recommend a few places in RL where you can go a n get it, see what i did there?? No? Lemme explain

This was touted as a RPG with FP mode for immersive sake not a FP GTA, you have a million of them go play them.

Ppl want to RP there dharacters and immerse themselves in the world, to do that CDPR need to provide the proper in game tools to do it IE sitting in a bar, sitting on a chair in your romance options house, sleeping on there bed, talking to them or if you dont want that interactive tiddy bars.

Ppl want more to do in a world of nothing to do but shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, ppl want the game they were told they were getting, a RPG FP immersive open world game not some half arsed shitty looter shooter where the loots pathetic and the grinds abysmal just to afford something

If you want chased, murdered or beat up i can recommend a few places in RL where you can go a n get it, see what i did there?? No? Lemme explain

This was touted as a RPG with FP mode for immersive sake not a FP GTA, you have a million of them go play them.

Ppl want to RP there dharacters and immerse themselves in the world, to do that CDPR need to provide the proper in game tools to do it IE sitting in a bar, sitting on a chair in your romance options house, sleeping on there bed, talking to them or if you dont want that interactive tiddy bars.

Ppl want more to do in a world of nothing to do but shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot, ppl want the game they were told they were getting, a RPG FP immersive open world game not some half arsed shitty looter shooter where the loots pathetic and the grinds abysmal just to afford something

No, i didn't see what did you do there and i dont care;) thats a rime right there xD... First of all romance is not aspect of rpg, not important at all..and second you already have so much to do but it needs a little exploring and stumbling across very interesting quests, a lot of things to do and finish the way you want, many different approaches to quest, very good skill tree, hell , if you want , you can go full melee build, everyone can play on their own way..If its too hard for you play on easy.

I don't need some virtual romance, hahah , cmon that even sound so awkward and time waster for a game...Its overrated so much..If you want to say that this is looter shooter, well, its your opinion, its like we don't play the same game...

No, i didn't see what did you do there and i dont care;) thats a rime right there xD... First of all romance is not aspect of rpg, not important at all..and second you already have so much to do but it needs a little exploring and stumbling across very interesting quests, a lot of things to do and finish the way you want, many different approaches to quest, very good skill tree, hell , if you want , you can go full melee build, everyone can play on their own way..If its too hard for you play on easy.

I don't need some virtual romance, hahah , cmon that even sound so awkward and time waster for a game...Its overrated so much..If you want to say that this is looter shooter, well, its your opinion, its like we don't play the same game...
That is nice and all, but what makes your opinion and request superior to those who want to immerse with romance stories in a game that is mostly about telling stories?

Its an RPG..we want the game that was promised to us..you just want a futuristic GTA..so what if romance and drinking isn't your thing in games..go play a non rpg..we want what we were told we were getting..mini games..massive customization options..deep romances..adult content..this is just another fps and we deserve what we were told..

That is nice and all, but what makes your opinion and request superior to those who want to immerse with romance stories in a game that is mostly about telling stories?

Cmon man, maybe to you it looks superior, didnt want to look like that at all, not even close... and when telling someone something, actually to do nothing about that something, its not request tho xD Let me explain in the shortest way possible, they have much more important things to fix then adding romance, let mods do those, its not important aspect at all, can it be interesting? Yes, but not important..Never, ever except a real rpg in first or third person, its automatically action from those views, real rpg experience is Divinity Original Sin series, or pillars of eternity series..Kingdom Come maybe can be the closest first person rpg..but yet again its not..

Every game claiming its a rpg and its first or third person, its half at best, rpg... Deus ex like ,this game is, wich i like it..Yes it has potential to be better but never a truly rpg experience..and i never expected that in first place..

I like some of your suggestioms. Self-driving cars are in the night city, just we can't use them.
But, animations? What's wrong with animations? I agree with comment above, it isn't a GTA. Yeah it is a game but my expectation was a "real life" experience in a city which is a balance of chaos, illegality, poverty and corps, wealth.

Let me explain in the shortest way possible, they have much more important things to fix then adding romance, let mods do those, its not important aspect at all, can it be interesting? Yes, but not important..Never, ever except a real rpg in first or third person

But who are you to say it's not an important aspect? You can't speak for everyone. The developers added romance as part of their game content, so it will be given time and resources, and people will voice their criticism about it. Welcome to reality, friend.

Its an RPG..we want the game that was promised to us..you just want a futuristic GTA..so what if romance and drinking isn't your thing in games..go play a non rpg..we want what we were told we were getting..mini games..massive customization options..deep romances..adult content..this is just another fps and we deserve what we were told..

This is exactly a non rpg with some rpg aspects, i dont know why the most of you expected this to be truly rpg experience, and its not classic fps, you are playing it wrong probably, or you dont want to invest time exploring the game mechanics, and if you think for example, The Witcher 3 is rpg, than you are wrong, it is not...

Cmon man, maybe to you it looks superior, didnt want to look like that at all, not even close... and when telling someone something, actually to do nothing about that something, its not request tho xD Let me explain in the shortest way possible, they have much more important things to fix then adding romance, let mods do those, its not important aspect at all, can it be interesting? Yes, but not important..Never, ever except a real rpg in first or third person, its automatically action from those views, real rpg experience is Divinity Original Sin series, or pillars of eternity series..Kingdom Come maybe can be the closest first person rpg..but yet again its not..

Every game claiming its a rpg and its first or third person, its half at best, rpg... Deus ex like ,this game is, wich i like it..Yes it has potential to be better but never a truly rpg experience..and i never expected that in first place..
But why can't we have both? Story requests start with writers for example. They can start working on new story lines and adjusting existing characters to make them more interesting. Meanwhile other teams work on bugs, performance and additional features that were cut.

There is literally no need for this battle of preferences. All aspects of the game are just as important to some. Treat it all just as important.

Like threads like these really have no other purpose than to cite arguments about who's opinion is superior to the others... people wanting more attention on romance simply want the company to honour what they promised.

But who are you to say it's not an important aspect? You can't speak for everyone. The developers added romance as part of their game content, so it will be given time and resources, and people will voice their criticism about it. Welcome to reality, friend.

Well, friend, i do not speak for everyone, i speak what i think and always will..In any sentence i did not mention even once "We"..And i think they will waste resources on overrated system if they ever do that..And as reallity goes, for you reality is getting romance in a game, you contradicting yourself..Realityman

RPG's are about character building, telling a compelling story, investing you in the relationships between characters, and just like the real world, this involves interacting with people, getting to know them and forming a bond. If romances aren't your thing, that's fine, but to say that they aren't necessary I will have to disagree with. It's an integral part of the experience. Even GTA plays with the concept.

I don't see that entertaining, i dont get those who badly want that implemented, and same nonsense like to get drunk, cmon guys, if you want to drink , then go real drunk, same as romance, you know. Instead fix cops spawning, give us some adrenalin rush chase with them, option to shoot with pistol while driving, or even better make the car go on automatic while in shootout, like some sort of an upgrade for car..Game needs to be game not real life..

Let us get assaulted by gangs too, in dark street alleys, or some crazy serial killer , random things you know..and one more thing, dont waste time on implementing animations when i go to cyberdoc, it will get boring quickly, i want to get in, get what i need , get out, like it is now...I dont want to mention nothing about some bugs , everyone knows that already..I m sure you will fix it..

Finished Act 1 after about 40 hours doing all side missions on the way, excellent time i had so far, btw you should name act 1 as prologue. SPOILERS AHEAD SPOILERS AHEAD you had time to stop reading further ;)

..nice touch when calling dead? Jackie..I was amazed , just wanted to see what happens and behold that got me good, excellent voice acting..This game is exactly what i excepted to be, aside some bugs fixing, and I m sure CDPR will get the job done like always...kudos to you guys releasing this game in 2020 ;) keep it up Judas Priest - No Surrender with lyrics - YouTube Guys if you want romance gameplay, i m sure there is a lot games in the wild to get romanced xD
if you wanna mess with gangs or get in action,just go and find mafia in the real world.

Top Bottom