Can we get more infos on cyberware capacity shards

+
I mean i am fine if it is capped in any way to make the game harder or builds more diverse. But i would like to know what i can expect and when i can expect to have x amount of capacity. I mean it is super build relevant to know what you can roughly expect.
Is it level capped so you need certain levels to make them drop again? What is the max cap?
I am level 40 and barely over 250 with edgerunner and all perks going. Nothing drops anymore. Will it start dropping for a while if am over 45/50? So i can get at least to the mentioned 320 cap? Do i need to perk out of edgerunner to make them drop again (tried that a bit already but didnt work)?
Are there 100% sure drops that i am missing?
I mean i could easily do some modding and stuff. But i would like to know what is intended because i dont want to cheese out and play the game at its intended highest difficulty.

I don't know if there is a max cap, but I completed two playthroughs in 2.0/2.01 and at level 60, on one character I reached 318 and on the other 320 (with all tech perk & edgerunner perk). No matter what, shards dropped early game normally but definitely stopped being dropped around mid-game (on both character).

My level 47 character got two cyberware capacity shard drops so far and is barely above 200 in cyberware capacity...

What happened with this recent patch? Not only am I not finding cyberware upgrade shards anymore at all, but my current cyberware set up is over capacity by 125 points or more. So not only are the shards gone, but the bonuses from the shards I found previously are gone. I think that’s pretty crummy, because I was looking forward to being able to use more and more powerful cyberware. Now it’s as good as it’s gonna get, and if I try to alter it, I’ll loose the ability to use the high powered cyberware that I currently have equipped. Some of these changes you guys have made have been good, and some of them are gonk. Why can we only reset our attributes once? Why can’t we mod iconics anymore? Not being able to do that pretty much excludes a non-lethal approach. Why can’t we change equipped mods now and what happened to clothing mods? Why can’t we upgrade normal weapons now, even just a tier 5 to tier 5++?

Top Bottom