CDprojectRed you guys have to do better im sorry...

+
Now when I logg in to play , I cant open inventory, open map, open quest log. I get the message "Cant do that right now"

Seriously guys, how can a game be so riddled with bugs? The patch is supposed to fix all of this mess. There's times I log in and my character has no equipment on just like pre patch. Shouldn't all of this be corrected by now???

My dude, patches are not a be-all and end-all to bugs. Also, not every bug is caused by a patch. If your game is modded, then it's possible one of your mods is bugging out. Rather than screaming on here, fill out a ticket with the issue and if it is caused by a patch, then I'm sure it will be addressed. Not saying this to be a 'boot licker', but as someone with common sense. Games are not without bugs, patches can introduce bugs, and mods can introduce bugs. It happens.

Im on PC.

Naked as in no helm, no chest, no pants, no boots. I have to re-equipped everything.
Experience that too. In the inventory, V's clothed, but naked in the actual game. Stays like that until the start of the scavs hunt. UI also doesn't appear. The moment you can move V, if you then restart the game, V can wear threads again and the UI's back. This started 2 patches ago. Thought it was mod related. Still not sure.

Now when I logg in to play , I cant open inventory, open map, open quest log. I get the message "Cant do that right now"

Seriously guys, how can a game be so riddled with bugs? The patch is supposed to fix all of this mess. There's times I log in and my character has no equipment on just like pre patch. Shouldn't all of this be corrected by now???
Just happened after saving Hansen in Dogtown.. no longer can access inventory map... nor sure if can go back to prior save point.. trying now..
Post automatically merged:

Ok.. so I could not just reload the game.. same issue.. but.. went back prior to that mission and had access.. then I stopped play and loaded back into post mission.. then access was also back there...

Last edited:
It's best to report issues like that here:

(after reading the information, please click on "contact us" to send a ticket)

Keep in mind, that such issues are not necessarily happening to every player so the more info support has, the more likely it will be fixed.

Ok. I would like to ask for better saves. My saves keep getting overwritten and I am unable to go back and replay certain missions. For instance, I was unable to find the black wall gun. Then there were no saves to go back and attempt to get it. The most recent save was at hour 88, but i started the mission at hour 109. 40 hours of game play were missing from saves. This then requires me to back track 40 hours worth of play, to go get this weapon schematic. I would like each character to have their own saves. I wanted to go back, just because some missions I thought were fun, would like to replay them differently. But they are 50 hours ago. I wonder if there could be a way to make this more accessable. I would also like to be able to enter buildings to just find what i might have missed. I would like to go back to the militech facility to find that gun schematic. I would like to fast travel from my car to any location.
Post automatically merged:

Ok. I would like to ask for better saves. My saves keep getting overwritten and I am unable to go back and replay certain missions. For instance, I was unable to find the black wall gun. Then there were no saves to go back and attempt to get it. The most recent save was at hour 88, but i started the mission at hour 109. 40 hours of game play were missing from saves. This then requires me to back track 40 hours worth of play, to go get this weapon schematic. I would like each character to have their own saves. I wanted to go back, just because some missions I thought were fun, would like to replay them differently. But they are 50 hours ago. I wonder if there could be a way to make this more accessable. I would also like to be able to enter buildings to just find what i might have missed. I would like to go back to the militech facility to find that gun schematic. I would like to fast travel from my car to any location.
I have an idea, just now, and it is stupid. But hear me out, you are going to hate this idea, but please just give it a chance. I am thinking of a way to make a cotingous intermeshed sequencing of character archs conserning life paths. Meaning, that Each LIfe path takes up a different period of the events of Night City. So that the player, can leave behind stash for the next playthrough to the predesor, or even be an engram of its own playthough. This way the game is evolving and different events can span all the characters in ways that weave over a span of several generations. I am not suggesting that these characters live in the same period, but like Johnny lived and left his mark on the past, so to, does each of the life paths that you play, therefore the stamp that the player left on the city with the intital playthrough, can be felt in the sequential playthoughs, And the player can leave behind weapons, money, cyberware, cars, to be inherited to the next playthrough, in different places. The gigs, jobs, police alerts can be static, new opprotunities to fix night city or make it a better place, say ability to implement city clean up, and help the homeless, good guy points and options added. The stories can be slightly shifted for each life path so that though they playthough similiar events, those themes can be slightly different enough to have continuity and fresh tonal attributes unique to each life path. OK, just a dumb idea that I just had that would expand and deepen the playability of the game over all three life path options. Comeing in as a new chracter to learn about my previous playthough, and gain momentum, and correct mistakes or deal with consequences left behind, reinvision solutions with the next playthough, to me would be interesting and fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom