Character feature: Judy Alvarez

+
I guess not everyone can recognize perfection.

Imagine a Smasher + Sasquatch ship :ROFLMAO:

I don't want to sound mean but you're not playing final fantasy so don't expect Cloud here.
Even if there is a Cloud here we haven't seen any Tifa yet so don't cry about lack of variety and prettier females.

No offense taken. I put the FF XV guys merely as examples. I’m a straight man so the pretty boys subject is none of my concern. And, although I dislike joining on “waifu wars” because it’s not that important of a matter for me, I think lookswise Judy is Tifa-level. Different strokes for different folks.

No offense taken. I put the FF XV guys merely as examples. I’m a straight man so the pretty boys subject is none of my concern. And, although I dislike joining on “waifu wars” because it’s not that important of a matter for me, I think lookswise Judy is Tifa-level. Different strokes for different folks.

I wasn't replying to your post specifically but it was more of a reply to a mix of comments who were showing concern about lack of males. I also am not a fan of Waifu-wars per say but I got a little confused because like I mentioned we've got so many male characters shown.

What is this comparing every female to male anyways? It doesn't make any sense and it's not healthy, I'm sure CDPR had every taste(or at least many) in mind when creating the characters. What's even more confusing is that the shown females are not even that pretty if we go and compare them to TW3.

Let's be honest here pal Judy is not Tifa tier *gets ready to fight*
Hahah I jest, like you've said different strokes for different folks ;)

I don't think Judy and Tifa can be compared objectively, because women from Cyberpunk 2077 feel manlier than men from Final Fantasy *also gets ready to fight*

I don't think Judy and Tifa can be compared objectively, because women from Cyberpunk 2077 feel manlier than men from Final Fantasy *also gets ready to fight*

(That's not a girl, if anyone was thinking)

I really hope there are more central characters. I love some of the concept arts but so far the characters CDPR has shown are meh...
I mean beauty isn't as much important to me as aesthetic but still I appreciate it. In an age where you can replace anything you'd think most would be obsessed with beauty.

I saw bunch of handsome men too I don't know why there is a concern. It's not like CDPR has shown super gorgeous girls either. In all honesty Ciri/Yen/Triss are all 10/10 yet I see no 10/10 shown here.

The only character that I like so far based on what little we've seen is Eve, Judy is already overrated imo and oh I wish that Asian Arasaka lady wearing white is a central character. Exactly my type even if we only saw her back.

I really don't get why ya'll say there are lacking in pretty male department. CDPR has already said that there will be something for everyone here and I don't agree with that comparison made here, Let me show you some examples:

Jenkins is basically a male Stout and he looks like Emyhr. Very handsome.

Goldhand is a dark skinned handsome man, he's pretty. Sherif is fit and handsome. Yori isn't ugly. There was a bearded muscled guy in Nomad trailer just like the Nomad girl(childhood friend I guess?) anyways Judy and Nomad girl aren't superior to any of these in term of visual.

Btw the shown male V is by far the prettiest V. BY FARRRR.

I don't want to sound mean but you're not playing final fantasy so don't expect Cloud here.
Even if there is a Cloud here we haven't seen any Tifa yet so don't cry about lack of variety and prettier females.
"Yori isn't ugly"
Am I the only one who thinks he looks like a mouse? :ROFLMAO:
All the guys mentioned seem to be 40 years old.
They are not attractive to me.
While the girls look beautiful and young?
Hoping to see "new meat"
Attractive romance options like V.

Last edited:
"Yori isn't ugly"
While the girls look beautiful and young?
Hoping to see "new meat"
Attractive romance options like V.
Come on now a mouse? Poor guy
I think a range between 30-40 would be more accurate.

It's interesting because out of Eve I don't find the girls that attractive. I want to see a girl like my profile picture, I guess you're the same at that. Right?

Now out of Judy they're all above 30. They're not young at all. Do you find Meredith young? Nomad girl? Eve?

I wasn't replying to your post specifically but it was more of a reply to a mix of comments who were showing concern about lack of males. I also am not a fan of Waifu-wars per say but I got a little confused because like I mentioned we've got so many male characters shown.

What is this comparing every female to male anyways? It doesn't make any sense and it's not healthy, I'm sure CDPR had every taste(or at least many) in mind when creating the characters. What's even more confusing is that the shown females are not even that pretty if we go and compare them to TW3.

Hahah I jest, like you've said different strokes for different folks ;)

What exactly are you trying to say here?

"Yori isn't ugly"

I mean, in a way, Yori does feel like Jerry.
But I get it. Maybe not your type.

Who's that guy in your profile pic, anyway? Is he from a concept art, a source material or something else?

Is it possible to take judy on dates after the romance is finished?

She said she gave me some key and is gonna stay in Night City, key to where? Can't find her apartment on map

Is it possible to take judy on dates after the romance is finished?

She said she gave me some key and is gonna stay in Night City, key to where? Can't find her apartment on map

I was talking to someone on a different thread who said this: "after she gives you a "key" to her place you get like one more dialog branch and can't do anything else. "

So no, you can't take her on dates or do anything else with her after the romance is over.

I was talking to someone on a different thread who said this: "after she gives you a "key" to her place you get like one more dialog branch and can't do anything else. "

So no, you can't take her on dates or do anything else with her after the romance is over.

Yeah, you do get some additional text message conversations with her which is nice but it only really continues once you finish the game and see the end. I would love to be able to call her up and take her out on dates and possibly have some more missions tied to who ever you are in a relationship with. Just being able to hang out with friends would be a good start even.

Top Bottom