Clarification about journeys completed (or partially completed) at their initial release

+
Please provide an explicit answer on whether it will be allowed to restart journeys or it will not happen.

I'll give you an example:
I completed Geralt's journey when it was initially released (a little more than 100 levels);
and I almost completed Ciri's journey when it was initially released (I think 97 levels).
Then I got frustrated with something and stopped playing Gwent for 1.5 years (unrelated, but I'm regretting it :sad:)
Now those journeys are back, and card rewards are different and much better.
Question: will I have a chance to earn those cards by playing journeys or this is out of the question?

Possible solutions:
1) some monetary fee to retroactively earn those card rewards (I guess discounted premium journey fee would be fair since all other cosmetics from premium journeys have been already earned, but full price premium journey would be also acceptable);
2) ability to restart a completed journey (at a discounted price since the only earnable rewards are cards and keys, but full price premium journey would be also acceptable);
3) just explicitly tell me this never gonna happen.

Thank you for your attention

Top Bottom