Classical Radio Station

+
While I know it's not possible to do that for this game (Some Opera recordings are protected by copyright and I don't think CDPR is gonna license them for 2077 almost 2 years after it's release), but I seriously want a classical music and opera radio station for the next game :)
Up until this point the only classical pieces I've heard in the game were, Clair de lune (In Peralez apartment) and Chopin's Nocturne in F minor (Played by Hanako). I also wanted to say that I really love listening to royal blue radio (Even though they play jazz music).

Last edited:
Best solution is to create a custom radio mod where you can play your own music. I actually thought of that and I have many other ideas for mods, mostly immersion and world building, but alas I have ZERO experience in coding, scripting, animation... otherwise I'd probably be hard at work creating mods...

It would be good to be able to play your own music and sync this in-game. Technically 'classical music' of Cyberpunk might be considered the music we actually have today!

Top Bottom