Cloud Saves not working

+
Have been playing on PS5 and am attempting to play on PC. Both versions are updated to 2.1. I see on the PS5 save the cloud icon with a check in the middle. On my PC I can see the save file but when I attempted to select it, it goes to a blank screen like it is loading for a minute, then tells me to press [spacebar] to continue and then gives me "The save file could not be downloaded from the cloud" error message while kicking me back to the main menu. Any assistance is appreciated.

Have been playing on PS5 and am attempting to play on PC. Both versions are updated to 2.1. I see on the PS5 save the cloud icon with a check in the middle. On my PC I can see the save file but when I attempted to select it, it goes to a blank screen like it is loading for a minute, then tells me to press [spacebar] to continue and then gives me "The save file could not be downloaded from the cloud" error message while kicking me back to the main menu. Any assistance is appreciated.
Have the same issue :( too bad because I progressed quite far on the PS5 from the latest save on PC, still having this issue in version 2.12, any solutions yet?

Top Bottom