Collector's Edition via GOG?

+
I've preordered the standard edition already from Gog, but was super disappointed that the CE couldn't be purchased as well. I spent all this morning trying to get a CE pre order and amazon is sold out, best buy says it's not available, and gamestop won't allow me to even process the order.

Does this thing even exist as a pre order?

I want to give money to someone for a CE and I want it to be GoG. Or somehow directly related to CDPR, like from the merch store.
Why would they make it so hard to order the CE? What is going on with it.

Is this a Warner Bros. problem? Can anyone from CDPR please, at least, give us some hope for USA orders?
Will it be available sometime in the future. At this time, it seems, all the CEs are going to lucky people or scalpers.

Same Problem here. I also cannot find the CE for PC anymore.
Really sold out that fast. This is... hard XD

No it's not sold out, it's coming to additional shops (like Saturn and MediaMarkt and Gamestop). And judging by Amazons past, they will sell CEs too at least for a time frame.

Go check Gamestop. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply in the other thread as well.
Turns out, for some reason, six hours later the order went through from Gamestop.

Twice.

I really wish I could have given the money directly to CDPR somehow, like how easy it was to pre order the standard from GoG.

After all the frustration, I'm ok with it. The PC NA thing is silly tho.

Hijacking thread with a similar question, I know that buying the PC physical edition will come with a GOG code but what are the chances that also grants you the GOG.com exclusives like the digital booklet and extra wallpapers?

what are the chances that also grants you the GOG.com exclusives like the digital booklet and extra wallpapers?
From past experience with Witcher III, I'd say you should expect to receive the extras listed on GOG's page. These come with the game, so redeeming the code should include them. That's what they did before. (I'm not quite sure about the 30% merch store discount, though, as it's a limited offer.)
Extras.jpg

I am really glad they give out as much as they can,digitally I mean, with GoG.

I was a little concerned by hearing that GoG wasn't doing so well and I'm hoping that the 2077 pre order and galaxy 2.0 completely turn that around.

From past experience with Witcher III, I'd say you should expect to receive the extras listed on GOG's page. These come with the game, so redeeming the code should include them. That's what they did before. (I'm not quite sure about the 30% merch store discount, though, as it's a limited offer.)
View attachment 11002846

Thanks, I am getting the standard edition from Amazon partially for the awesome exclusive steelbook but also mostly for the physical map and postcards. But I would also like the booklet with game information, sounds like I'll be good then.

Also this is the steelbook I mentioned

61dSNIfJjQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Man the more of these threads I read, the more I see how screwed over NA is. Not only are there no physical PC copies for NA in both normal and CE, but there are no pre-order bonuses available to NA either on any platform for the regular edition (only the PS4/Xbox CE). Even the 30% discount for buying from GoG wouldn't work because they don't ship to the US (only the EU).

Would love to pre-order to help boost their numbers for their shareholders but I am holding off as I want the PC CE and I don't want any extra money tied up in a duplicate purchase. Hopefully we will get some info on the CE. I'm pretty sure they would like to see how many want to pre-purchase it to help with filling the orders on all those physical pieces like the crate, the statue, the car, the books, pamphlets, and posters that all come with it. Maybe we could have a red post with a link for those that are serious about purchasing?

Top Bottom