Combat issues. Psychic Enemies + Jackie + others

+
So there's alot of problems with this games combat.. Some of it are bugs, and some are just stupid AI issues, or simplistic AI.. Either way.. These are definitely game breaking problems if the game wants combat to be more than a "run n gun". (This is on the Playstation 4).

1) Psychic Enemies

Picked up a gun which allows me to shoot through objects, and walls. A very nice sniper rifle for a pure stealth/hack character.. I'm on the meat packing plant mission. (Won't say more for spoilers).

I shoot an enemy and kill him in 1 shot with a clean head shot through a wall.. And... ALL the enemies in that room instantly know right where I am, and bee line for me.

What's with all the stealth mechanics, when stealth doesn't even work? Even if I didn't kill him 1 shot, they should be searching for where the shot came from.. Not instantly knowing.

I know enemies are linked neuro, and that attributes to several of them knowing right where you are if 1 spots you, but this isn't that case..

2) Jackie.....

Again, playing stealth, jackie just.. always wants to sit his fat rear right in front of me... And if he isn't doing that, he's standing in the middle of the room absorbing all the shots like its nothing. (Because he can't even die).

This takes away both from Immersion, difficultly(I'm playing on hard), and screws with the player, when jackie insists on standing RIGHT in front of the player constantly out in the open, taking all the shots..

Even if I move, he insists on moving again right in front of me, between me and all the enemies..

3) Constantly set on fire by hack attacks without line of sight.

Again in that same mission.. No camera's are looking at me. No enemies see me. Nothing.. Yet.. constantly hit by hacked attempts on me, setting me on fire..

4) No knife stealth attacks..

This is just a pet peeve of mine.. Skyrim had this problem.. God forbid I didn't think I'd see this problem in 2020, and from cyberpunk 2077 of all games...

If I have a knife out, and I'm sneaking behind someone.. I want an option to take him out silently with the knife, right away.. Otherwise.. knives are kinda pointless...

2) Jackie.....

Again, playing stealth, jackie just.. always wants to sit his fat rear right in front of me... And if he isn't doing that, he's standing in the middle of the room absorbing all the shots like its nothing. (Because he can't even die).

This takes away both from Immersion, difficultly(I'm playing on hard), and screws with the player, when jackie insists on standing RIGHT in front of the player constantly out in the open, taking all the shots..

Even if I move, he insists on moving again right in front of me, between me and all the enemies..

Jackie is the worst Companion ever. I wish I didnt have to have him as a partner on Combat Missions. He is absolutely horrible. Constantly gets in my line of fire. Wont STFU ("Hey! They gonna see you"), Isnt really effective at all as he barely does any damage. Im basically in a firefight by myself and he is always in my way. He's just a hindrance.
To me he's a Preston Garvey. I hope someone makes an Anti-Jackie Mod so I dont have to take him on Missions.
He can be my Valet and drive me around

Top Bottom