I think I was killed by a system collapse hack

+
I was kiled from distance entering this new area that is swarmed with enemy mechs and skulls (Hard difficulty).

They applied a hack on me every few seconds. When I killed maybe 80% enemies from distance, making a break every time their hack was hitting, remaining npcs applied "system collapse" (on screen "ZBLIŻA SIĘ ZAPAŚĆ SYSTEMU" - a warning that system collapse is coming) and I could only watch the counter, then I died instantly with 435 hp points. I couldn't even see the enemy that was hacking.
It doesn't seem right. I should be able to counter that. But how, when tens of enemies swarm at me, I wield at most a tiny-hitting weapons that is scaling to this level, I cannot be fast enough to stop them all and their hacks.
Either some bug, or game is allowed to exploit the multiple hack attacks on a player that is not a netrunner, while sending against him a tonne of other enemies including three boss mechs, in a same time.
2023-10-01_1753_1.png

Resisting urge to say get good.

It's an ability some enemies have, you have to hit them at least once or hack them back and it'll stop it. At least from my experience it's pretty rare that enemies even have this hack and if they do it takes a long time to activate so I don't really see much of a problem.

Your character has a Militech Berserk equipped. Trigger it, equip a melee weapon, and sprint over and smack the hacker who is trying to flatline you.

Yeah, I had that target me, I tried to hack in return using the perk but it didn't work, so I sprinted over and shot the hacker in the face a few times.

Top Bottom